SWC Ships

Yes indeed... now, prepare to enter the terrifying world of transports as I guide you to what I promise is THE MOST TERRIFYING THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN! In four days!

Why 4 days LOAF.....Transports....mmmmmhhhhhh
AHHHHH... if the ships of SWC, are the same of WCARMADA or P
i know.... the Drayman of P is the same of SWC !!!!

Do i Win LOAF ?????

... because I'm doing one ship each day, and there are four transports.

The Drayman design was never used again in WC...

I dont know, we were supposed to be amazed with the Scimitar but i kinda just went "eh". Unless whatever the fourth transport is ends up looking like the Cereberus i cant say i'll be all that terrified.

Are those pictures taken from the actual game cause the graphics look REALLY good! I dont think even Prophecy's looked that good.

That's 'cause they're sprites, aren't they? And is the Dilligent is a Dorkathi? Looks quite similar.

Care to share the answer?

What was the story about the Drayman? Is it supposed to be a space station? From certain angles, it looks a bit like it.

That's just stats. Which, BTW, was in Claw Marks, which I have already. But you did a good job making the HTML version, TC.

Stats and class. Which is obviously given as 'transport'. Therefore answering your question.

TC

Oh no, I know the Drayman is a transport. I meant the story on the front page of the CIC that LOAF put. Was he trying to be funny? So much I seem to be misinterpreting these days.

It looks somewhat like Babylon 5. Hence using a reworded intro to Babylon 5.

TC

Back