Submitted Wing Commander to moviemistakes.com

Phillip Tanaka said:
Then tell him well done for Rogue Leader. I could not tell the diffirence at all.

I said that once myself and asked him how he did the Hamill voice so well and he gave me this "I dont know what you're talking about, I just do it" explainations.

As un-canon as it is, I thought Angel was sexy with a brittish accent. Paladin just sounded like a dumbass, though.

The actor who played Paladin is, in fact, Turkish. And I think one of the novels explains how since Paladin is covert ops, all the4 accents he has; French, Scottish, are false.

overmortal said:
As un-canon as it is, I thought Angel was sexy with a brittish accent.

Yeah, she did a good job. She looked like she was from Super Wing Commander in my opinion, which may be why they cast Saffron Burrows instead or Yolanda Jilot. I'm sure she would have been fine for the role.

Eh, Yolanda Jilot would appear to be a bit old for wc1 era . . . considering the Blair she was smooching on was nigh 15 years older, hmm?

How old is she? She didn't look too old to play the role in my opinion. In fact, looking at her in Garden of Eden, I think she would have done a fine job.

Attachments

• eden4.jpg
    eden4.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 101
Eh . . nah. Still looks a tad too old. I'll take the chic that played her. Though, they got the wc1 Angel hairdo all wrong.

I haven't seen anything else with Yolanda Jilot in it . . . what else is she in?

And, why the hell wasn't Prinze's hair tinted blue, huh? What about all of the 'bluehair' jokes? C'mon!

As well as Wing Commander 3 and Garden of Eden, Yolanda Jilot's movies that I can recall are JFK: Reckless Youth, Diving In (which I own) and Highlander: End Game I think.

Score. WC3 didn't show very much of her abilities . . . btw, what nationality is she? I certainly hope that french accent in WC3 isn't supposed to be genuine.

TheLowlyDog said:
I heard Mark Hamill's been doing a lot of voice actor work for video games and such lately

I read somewhere that voice actors are having a really hard time getting work lately. So all things considered, Hamill's career is doing quite well.

Quarto said:
the Punisher movie only has a $30 million budget, according to IMDB, so it's not exactly a huge step up from directing Wing Commander :p.

I realized that's by no means a large amount for a movie, but it should also be taken into consideration that a movie based on the Punisher comics probably wouldn't need a very large budget anyway. There wouldn't be too much need for CG and other special effects, minus the explosions and what not. I don't know who the villians and actors playing the roles are so I could be dead wrong.

Yes, I need that DVD Commentary thing LeHah was talking about. I plan on selling my movie on DVD with commentary, full-animated menus and all.

Klaitu said:
In what world? In a world where your scottish guy is french, and your french chick is british.

And a world where some WC "fans" get too frickin anal about every single tiny detail that they can't get over themselves.

Back