Steltek

DUNE Encyclopedia....that is a treasure...keep it well !! :)
There is a lot of knowledge outside that book....
BTW why you posted the pics ?
And why TCS ARKHANGELSK appears, that ship is from SO ??
Do you messed with something?

Erm...it's not mine, it's the library's. :)

The pictures I posted are from the edited WCP where I replaced the Marine LC with an Exeter and flew the wormhole mission in a Bearcat. :)

Hmm, the Dune encyclopedia..., is that something as rare and valuable for Dune fans as KS is for WC fans?.
Then say, is there perhaps a picture of the Harkonnen griffon (curse you, Dralthi! :)) you could scan for me?

But I have to say, I am rather sure that this book would not have solved my problem but Ghost did.

The Dune Encyclopedia is more like End Run -- people rant and rave about how hard it is to find, and then anyone with half a brain hits up a used sci fi bookstore and gets it for about three dollars... <G>

It doesn't have a picture of the griffon, though.

That's correct oddly enough I saw them both in the same little store in Orlando but only had $4 so I got End Run instead($3)

Hehe, I found a pile (five!) of End Runs and a Dune Encyclopedia in a used bookstore in Houston a while ago -- total cost $10. I've given them all away, though <G>

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
The Dune Encyclopedia is more like End Run -- people rant and rave about how hard it is to find, and then anyone with half a brain hits up a used sci fi bookstore and gets it for about three dollars... <G>

It doesn't have a picture of the griffon, though.

Ah, thanks. Pity about the griffon.
I never had any problems in finding End Run- that means I at least have half a brain. :)

blair is a man of action not words

besides he is half pilgram and half human

like the prophacy said one who has the heart of the kilrathi but not born kilrathi should rain down fire

Try get through a war without scars it can turn a hero into a coward in a heart beat but wars also have the oppisite effect turning cowards into heros (try reading red badge of courage by stephen crane)

It depends on what ending you set out on
at the end of wc4 I always end up staying on board the intripid as an instructor where I get to be with panther and fly from time to time granted I'm with maniac to but you get to pass on what you know and fly too

Would it be at all possible to condense your thoughts into one post or at least for you to use quotes? Your string of replies to each one gets rather confusing and is terribly difficult to follow.

The Prophecy was Kilrathi, though, and is largely assumed to refer to the events of Wing Commander 3.

But isn't it mentioned in Prophecy (by Finlay iirc) that the destruction of Kilrah is only the beginning of the prophecy?

Back