Site update, new ships which are not Stilettos...

Dundradal said:
It would be a nice easter egg, but extras only slow down what we all want....the full release....so stop being greedy
Ironically, adding ships doesn't slow us down in the least. We're waiting for so many other things, that Eder can afford to spend time on new models, and it doesn't affect the release date at all.

The Raptor cockpit looks top dollar!
I just wish we could have the display bits positioned nicely into the VDU screens and things like the speed kps/fuel level/energy levels put into their appropriate places in the pit.
Ah well - that's just me harking back to the good 'ol days of WC1

Keep up the good work! - can't wait to climb back into the Raptor and kick some @ss!!!

Yeah, it would be great to be able to use the cockpit displays. Unfortunately, this just isn't possible in WCP, which is a pity.

A pity indeed. These cockpit models would add a lot more to the game if we could attach the displays to them.

I'm sure that a patch could have been created, but that's another month or two trying to figure it out.

Well . . . maybe those positions are hardcoded into the game? Either way, you'd actually get rather frustrated, I'm sure, with your radar, readouts, and such swaying around with your cockpit.

Back