shipyard wip

that is a lot of empty space to build fighters in;)

no seriously, the docks are large enough to build anything smaller than the midway(if i remember correctly that it was like 3km long)
a vesuvius might get a little tight front and back, but a confederation or a gettysburg are no problem

I'm gessing that's why you have the asteroid as a center peice: the structures inside of that build the fighters while the capship get put together outside... right?

well, the asteroid contains the admin,research engineering, whatever section and hangar for the shipyard's defensive force. after all, it is just 3 jumps to kilrathi space(with the post war map, that is) i guess in 2650ties, port hedland may have been even closer to the frontier

Lt.Death100 said:
How about for mass production.:confused:

Then you have a factory production line infrastructure or dozens/hundreds of smaller docks, not four gigantic ones.

Lt.Death100 said:
Production of BOTH capital ships and fighters.

What are you talking about? You're forgetting the train of discussion here. You said you hoped that you'd see a capital ship under construction. I replied saying that that was obviously an intended use of the large docks there. What you're saying now is completely irrelevant to what we're talking about, and what I said originally stands. You don't use 2 kilometer berths to manufacture fighters. There's no discussion here.

ChrisReid said:
What are you talking about? You're forgetting the train of discussion here. You said you hoped that you'd see a capital ship under construction. I replied saying that that was obviously an intended use of the large docks there. What you're saying now is completely irrelevant to what we're talking about, and what I said originally stands. You don't use 2 kilometer berths to manufacture fighters. There's no discussion here.
Nevermind if you're not even going to understand what I'm saying then.

Just to let you know, everyone who's ever registered and started posting 20 junky posts per day for their first few days has crashed and burned pretty hard.

ChrisReid said:
Just to let you know, everyone who's ever registered and started posting 20 junky posts per day for their first few days has crashed and burned pretty hard.
Ill post less but I gave a good idea for the sim missions so you can't say I'm putting all junky posts.

It has nothing to do with how many posts you actually submit. People are encouraged to post as much as they can contribute. If you don't understand how you screwed up this conversation though, then you won't be around long.

Lt.Death100 said:
Nevermind if you're not even going to understand what I'm saying then.

If you'd said that to me then you wouldn't be posting any more... and there's really not much of a difference between Chris and I. Clean up your act.

Back