Ships left out of games

I always thought that ship looked great when I saw it in the wc2 intro, but I assumed it was a Ralatha without really paying attention to it. Very cool.

Hehehe, actually, I don't think I have a working 3D program. Somebody made Fatso for me and I happened to find him this afternoon. Maybe you rendered it?

Yeah... It's rendered in the exact same style as several other pictures I have from you... Silly Johnny.

If Capn Johnny goes on wild WC2 model rendering sprees when he's drunk, just tell me where to send the booze :p.

The "Jutland-class" exists entirely within the context of the End Run novel... there's no secret hidden unused Jutland model. :)

No offense, but in my opinion that thing is ugly. Don't get me wrong, the model is well-done and so are the textures. The textures fit the WC 2 era well. I just don't like the way the thing looks. Personal reaction I suppose, but it looks like the Kilrathi got their hands on a 50's science-fiction show and decided "we can build one of those rocket things too!"

Back