Screenshots Release Thread

Nothing special, but I like it, so I post it anyway :D. This is our Relay-Station
(WC4-Variant)
relay2.jpg

the new pictures are great...are those torps heading towards the carrier? if they are god damn they look good...

yeah I saw the vaktoth picture...but hot damn, if those are missiles I can't wait to see a full torp strike going in

after seeing what I'm assuming are missile/torp hits on that lex class carrier (which looked damn impressive) I can't wait to see AMGs and lasers blasting between the big capships...hell with the way you guys are making things look a corvette vs corvette battle would probably blow us all out of the water

let's just say this: I like playing WC Saga on the FS2 engine better than I liked playing FS2 (it was decently fun... and the multiplayer was good - but it has nowhere near the storyline depth of WC) -- also the way they have the weapons setup it looks nicer than the beam-slugfest that got rather cliched in FS2

(it seems to have been their only big selling point)

I think he means the light carrier ships like Wake-Island, Ranger and Eagle class.

What does the Admiral think...should we release some more pics?

Ranger and Wake are being reworked... as for the Eagle, we have to meet some preparations first...

I have a slightly different question: are we going to be able to use FRED with WCS? That'll add a lot of fun and replayability to the mod.

Yeah, FRED is usable with WCS. What do you think are we using to program our missions? :p

Actually this is one thing which makes me feel uneasy actually, because I'm afraid what crap mods and edits are possible for the fanboys out there. :(

Back