Screenshots Release Thread

Quite red. :D

Is that Arrow missing specular maps, or is it just the effect of the lighting? It seems like there's no difference between the canopy's shinyness and the rest of the ship's.

Oh, yes, it's a nice big red star. :p

Tell me something, though... is there an ambient light there, or what? The dark side of the arrow looks gray-ish, IMHO it should either look black-ish or dark red-ish.

Maybe it's just the brightness on my monitor, though - which would explain why all screenshots on Standoff's site are so f'king dark. :D

you can set the amount of ambient lightning now. This pictures were taken with ambient factor 90. Otherwise the ship will look different, that is correct

***new footage from the front***

Hellcats leaving the orbit of Vega II

M7a.jpg

Random background and model shots from mission **Top Secret**
(give thx to lightspeeds kick ass backgrounds)

M15a.jpg

M15b.jpg

bomber%20pics.jpg

looking good although the first shots are quite dark...it took me a second to find the hellcat...

you can change the amount of ambient lightning... if you like realistic lightning you leave it as it is, otherwise you add a small amount of ambient lightning, like in earlier pictures

well, things are shaping up nicely. Just give us another six months to record voices, finish interface ;)

Some more Ingame-Screenshots (also a proof what you can achive whith your
individual settings for ambient lighting, I prefer a brighter one for myself):

Peacefully cruising Sheffield-Class Destroyers :
Hermes4.jpg

and a blockade-run (and this is only the beginning of the battle,
not all ships of the envolved fleet are visible yet :D)
Hermes3.jpg

Back