Screenshots Release Thread

*bump*

Attachments

• K3.jpg
    K3.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 368
Lise said:
Understatement of the year.

*Sarcasm ON* I'd like to thank everyone in the academy that voted for me. It means so much, I have so many people to thank. You are all great. Thank you for voting me understatement of the year. *Sarcasm OFF*

Unfortunately, not everyone liked Lynx's design. It is an unfortunate circumstance that Lynx's adherence to WC standards and dignity has roughed the feathers of a group of activists who think it looks too plain and needs more "drastic changes". A spectator recently gave his own suggestions to change the model according to how he thinks the Fralthi II should be. He also posted a visual schematic, so we can all stand in awe at his genius.

fralthi2.jpg

Since we started the WCS team has tended to be fairly quiet on the main forum (The internal is much more busier). But since some people have been complaining that we don't show any pictures lately I decided to play through the first mission and take some pictures while I was at it.

Attachments

• hellcats.jpg
    hellcats.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 352
  • kilrathi.jpg
    kilrathi.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 381
Release this game NOW or everyone here starts to make with the hurting. :p

Not only that, but I've found a quote... "The great thing about this war is that it provides a kind of Darwinism for idiots." Classic.

Back