Retro Wc1 Ships made NEW!

Here's the new Fighter - The Mongoose!
mon1.jpg

mon2.jpg

And I've started on the external weapons models:

Enjoy, and I know they're not WC, but VegaStrike might turn out to be just as cool!

Howie

The way you've captured the presence and grace of the little red X is truly stunning.

(By the way, you might want to use periods instead of commas in your hyperlinks.)

Cool ships man!

Love the Hornet, bout time it saw true 3D glory! oh and the rapier was nice tooo :)

Have you thought of making the Hornet and Rapier for Starlancer? I'd just like to see more craft from WC in SL.

Top work!

Well, here's the next Landing Bay - this time it's for a smaller Human base or station.
lb3.jpg

And again, But this time with the Wayfarer..
lb4.jpg

Enjoy!

"Mr. Chairman, I respectfully motion that Howard Day be given a battlefield promotion from Cadet to the rank of Captain, for his performance above & beyond the call of duty, contingent upon his reassignment to the UE Project team."

"Call for second?"

"Motion seconded."

"All in favor?"
(all hands in attendance raised)

"All opposed?"
(no hands show)

"The ayes have it. Motion carried."

Originally posted by Preacher
"Mr. Chairman, I respectfully motion that Howard Day be given a battlefield promotion from Cadet to the rank of Captain, for his performance above & beyond the call of duty, contingent upon his reassignment to the UE Project team."

"Call for second?"

"Motion seconded."

"All in favor?"
(all hands in attendance raised)

"All opposed?"
(no hands show)

"The ayes have it. Motion carried."

What´s wrong with you, really?

Oooooooookaaaaaaaayyyyy. If you don't want me to contine uploading ships, I won't. Elsewise, I'll just keep it up. I won't be doing any other WC ships for a while.

Here's the first look at the Aera!
af1.jpg

af2.jpg

af3.jpg

Enjoy!

Which post? :D
Ah, they'll be in the next version of VS. The firefly and nova are in already - and I'm taking steps to make it easier for Dan and the rest of the team to put them in the game.

And I just got word from Dan that this "Aera" model might actually belong to the Rlaan. We'll figure it out. :)

Thanks!

Originally posted by Wild WeaselYour post made TC sad.
Look, I "get" the fact that my post made him "sad". My question is, WHY?....

Originally posted by Ghost
What´s wrong with you, really?
My post was just an offbeat attempt to say to Howard Day "you da MAN!".

When someone of such prodigious WC-related talents partakes among us, and is only a "cadet", it seems fitting that the powers that be consider "upgrading" his rank on the CZ, in recognition of his talents and contributions (and just as importantly, his potential FUTURE contributions) to our WC community.

Why izzat so hard for y'all to understand?... I guess my question would be "what is wrong with YOU guys, really?"...

Originally posted by TCS TigersClaw
I really dont understand 2 guys in here.....Preacher and LeHa
Well, I can't speak for Lehah, but how can I help you understand my own self?...

Back