Rachel creeps me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention. Id also like dibs on several national landmarks and the option of leveling the state of Massachusetts.

Fruitcake said:
I guess I'm the average visitor then, as I started playing WC 1 when I was 4. :p

Four, huh? I didn't own an Atari 2600 until I was 14. I first played Wing Commander when I was 25, on a brand new Tandy 386SX 25. I guess that makes me a Senior Citizen around here. :cool:

Hey, I voted for Pliers because he's the BEST tech in any WC game. It has nothing to do with cuteness and hotness.

And Sosa is the best, really.

Pliers purposely threw a flashpack on the deck, not even knowing what it was. I would say that makes him insane, which actually makes him a LOUSY tech despite his talents. Sosa belongs in Massachusetts with all the other whiney candle lighting liberals.

Edfilho said:
Hey, I voted for Pliers because he's the BEST tech in any WC game. It has nothing to do with cuteness and hotness.
I don't think anyone could like him best for his cuteness or hotness. How cute is tobacco chewing? :p

Geez, never knew this forum was for 21st century political jabs....
FWIW I was born in Britt (maybe two people who've posted so far know where that is...) and spent the night of 2 November in the rain in Copley...

Geez, never knew this forum was for 21st century political jabs....

The entire internet is now devoted mostly to poorly thought out political jabs. It's the one thing that's *less* tasteful than the generic I-like-girls! WC thread...

Sosa belongs in Massachusetts with all the other whiney candle lighting liberals.

I know, I'm tempting fate by commenting on this custom-title worthy idiocy, but...

* Sosa is a professional soldier whose job includes performing professional interrogations. She's anything but whiney.
* The political parties mentioned in the ICIS Manual are "Federationalist" and "Populist" -- derive your Wing Commander politics from this rather than from whatever you think about the state of the world today.

Know what the best thing about an I-like-girls! thread is?

It's Rance-proof.

That bioconvergence lady was on an episode of Seinfeld. She was the one George wanted to move in with because she had velvet furniture. Then wanted to break up with after her roommate took it all with her.

LeHah said:
Know what the best thing about an I-like-girls! thread is?

It's Rance-proof.

I think Loaf may have scared away Rance for good, anyway.
At least i hope so.

Based only on their merits as a mechanic, I voted for pliers. The guy was awesome. Home made cloaks, extra missile hardpoints =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back