Rachel creeps me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGruff said:
Sosa belongs in Massachusetts with all the other whiney candle lighting liberals.

90% of a planet's population has either died a slow painful death or is in the process of dying a slow painful death and you're whining about how she chooses to mourn?!

That's half why I voted Pliers (the other half being he was just really funny) . And as far as Rachel's technical loadout, I often was changing the ships and missiles she chose. Then she would get pissed off when you changed it. Lame.

RogueBanshee said:
90% of a planet's population has either died a slow painful death or is in the process of dying a slow painful death and you're whining about how she chooses to mourn?!

Do you know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin playing just for Telamon.

Well, even if you lit a candle for every dead person on Telemon, it still wouldn't even come close to filling a whole planet (as Sosa put it).

As fun as it was to have the cloak for the mission where you capture the Dragons, I still found it easier with a wingman. But every time I replay the game I always go with the cloak instead. I hated making Pliers upset.

McGruff said:
Do you know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin playing just for Telamon.

Congragulations you and LeHah have proven that there really is no limit to the human capacity for cold-heartedness. At least Tolwyn mourned for his victims. You two would ignore what happened and make fun of the mourners, or perhaps you two would throw a party and make fun of the mourners.

RogueBanshee said:
Congragulations you and LeHah have proven that there really is no limit to the human capacity for cold-heartedness.
Yeah, because it's real cold-hearted to joke about people dying in a computer game.

RogueBanshee said:
Congragulations you and LeHah have proven that there really is no limit to the human capacity for cold-heartedness. At least Tolwyn mourned for his victims. You two would ignore what happened and make fun of the mourners, or perhaps you two would throw a party and make fun of the mourners.

The mourners could still come to the party if they brought Andy Capp's Hot Fries.

RogueBanshee said:
Congragulations you and LeHah have proven that there really is no limit to the human capacity for cold-heartedness.

Google spit-up 1,700,000 hits for "Fucking Stupid" in 0.36 seconds. You're in there somewhere, I assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back