Rachel creeps me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyNSO

Spaceman
Is anyone else creeped out by the whole Rachel-Casey thing in Prophecy? The chick is like twice his age and doesn't even look all that good anymore. Finley is older than Casey, but at least she still looks pretty good, and what about stiletto?

The prophecy gold guide mentions something about Casey and Stiletto going on a trip together, I wonder if that's anything?

Nah, I agree with FrostyNSO.
The Rachel-Casey thing was a little bleurgh to me. I mean, it was more of a Rachel/Blair thing wasn't it? - and since Blair flew with Iceman, they were like brothers, so Casey was like Blair's kid/nephew (that kind of generation).
Which meant that the Rachel-Casey thing would have been like mum/son.....eurgh!!!!!!!!

Regardless of whether Rachel was hot or not, just don't even THINK about going there! :rolleyes:

Besides, wasn't there a little scene at the end of WCP where Casey and Stiletto were on the Midway staring out into space and contemplating the war that was about to kick off with the bugs?
I can imagine it as the camera pulls away....
Casey: We could be at the start of a new war
Stiletto: An endless cycle. We might not even make it, this time.
Casey: Life is too short for us to make a difference
Stiletto: Life is short, but I can make a difference
*Stiletto closes in and kisses Casey*.....

Yeah, right...like, whatever! :rolleyes:

FrostyNSO said:
Is anyone else creeped out by the whole Rachel-Casey thing in Prophecy? The chick is like twice his age and doesn't even look all that good anymore. Finley is older than Casey, but at least she still looks pretty good, and what about stiletto?

Rachel was very young in WC3. In reality, when Prophecy was filmed she was only 35. Casey's in his mid 20s. Casey and Maestro were in the diplomatic corps for some time between the Academy and Midway posting. Prophecy wasn't their first assignment. So maybe Rachel looks older than Casey.. but I think there's actually a bigger age gap between her and Blair.

She does look very worn out though. Heck, with stilleto around, I wouldn't consider any other chicks.

You'd be worn out too after being a tech during the Kilrathi War.

Rachel was born in 2640, which means she was 41 in Prophecy. Casey was born in 2656, which makes him 25 (he's a bit older because he waited until the last year he was eligable to join the Academy -- the diplomatic corps assignment lasted only a matter of months).

Well clearly Casey is quite the ladies man...he's got three chicks all digging him. As Maestro would say, "Go for the gusto!"

I've always understood that Rachel's role in Prophecy was to be 'motherly' -- it was just affected by the fact that they had Ginger Lynn back to play her.

In the earlier Prophecy drafts the Rachel character is, IIRC, a man... and the 'relationship' plots involve Stiletto and Finley (the latter of whom ends up reuniting with her husband).

Where the heck do you find this stuff, Loaf?

Do you just have a little singularity connected to Origin's secret archives or something?

First off, since when did Finley have a husband?

Secondly, I always thought Finley and Casey were kinda cute together. They did have chemistry (on several levels. *rimshot* )

Where the heck do you find this stuff, Loaf?

Do you just have a little singularity connected to Origin's secret archives or something?

We have all sorts of cool stuff archived here at the CIC -- 3,000+ pages of development related documents thus far. You can follow Prophecy's evolution over the course of a year through half a dozen different drafts and scripts...

First off, since when did Finley have a husband?

Only in the early drafts. In Prophecy-as-released, she's single -- the WCP Official Guide notes this.

Nope. She's got just the right amount to bring out the cute. Plus, she has a great smile. That's a winning combination.

Percy said:
since Blair flew with Iceman, they were like brothers, so Casey was like Blair's kid/nephew (that kind of generation). :

Those were probably my favorite moments in WCP. Blair talking to Casey and the missions that they fly together. At first though, seemed a bit strange sense your on the "other side" and not actually flying as Blair but with him. Playing as Blair’s wing man.

the women in prophecy (minus stilleto) seem like MILFs imho. they are all middle aged and have seen better days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back