Questions about the Steltek

Originally posted by Supdon3
Originally posted by RATM
whats sucking up gonna do?

Thats what I ask Bob McDob everytime he proclaimes LOAF is a god and his personal savior. But hes just a zealot programmed to say it. (Scary thing is, he programmed himself that way)

damn... why would someone program oneself to praise loaf anyways

BLACK CHOCOLATE 0WNz YOU ALL

Originally posted by Darkmage
lowering polycounts isn't a problem for me, send away, I'll get them done in a few minutes.

After you low the poly count, could you sent it to me?
killerwave@firstones.com
thx :D

Hmm, can somebody explain how I figure out which textures go with the models? All my crazy WC model textures are in the same directory.

Loaf, send all the models to me, I'll figure out which go with which, I mean send ALL the WC models you have not just the privateer models, I'll work it out then send them back to you all neatly arranged into their individual models and textures ok?

I can open them in 3dexploration.. or truespace, 3dstudio max, or even lightwave! there's no way those textures can hide from me, send em over.....

Whoa, lots of silly pictures. :)

Originally posted by Darkmage
Privateer 'SHOULD' run on your pc... Why can't anyone else seem to be able to accomplish this ?
Plenty have... you just get a different impression when you visit the Tech Support forum.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Privateer (and RF) both take place in 2669 -- the same time as Armada and WC3. (2669 has got to be the second-busiest WC year...).
Why only second? What's the busiest?

No, End Run and Fleet Action happen after WC2, since Bear and Doomsday would not have met before then. WC3 and Priv are nowhere near being within two years of those, as with the bulk of WC2.

I was under the impression that SO2 occured in the beginning of 2668. Im well aware that Fleet Action and End Run were after WC2. I never said they werent. If i had said part of WC2, End Run blah blah blah i didnt want to be mistaken for saying parts of all those other things occured during a two year period and other parts didnt.

No, WC2 ends on 2667.077. SO1 and 2 are both also in 2667. End Run was too. Fleet Action, I believe, was in '68.

Back