Query about Vesuvius class carriers

overmortal said:
WC vs. Starwars, eh? . . . hmm . . . which Mark Hamil would win?

C'mere.

Closer... a bit to the left.... good! Stay right there... now I just need to drop the broken hull of a Hakaga out of orbit onto that spot...

overmortal said:
WC vs. Starwars, eh? . . . hmm . . . which Mark Hamil would win?

Hey, do you remember that poll--at least I think it was a poll--about that very thing?

Well, I was talking about the vesuvius class carrier that was destroyed, not the Vesuvius carrier. So, where is this cutscene at because I don't remember it at all--I don't even think there was one in the episodes I got off of that ftp. *Could be wrong*

Oh, when I say cutscene, I mean either in-game or CGI(or whatever) because they are both serving the same purpose of showing an animation--as in this case it would obviously be in-game because you can join in the battle.

ChanceKell said:
There's no destruction of the Vesuvius cutscene.. Strictly in-game animation.

Question asked, question answered, question asked again. It's the second-to-last mission, I recall.

psych said:
Victory is a light carrier. And the Intrepid was a destroyer converted into a half-ass light carrier. Both of them do not qualify to be on the Fleet Carrier list.

The TCS Victory, the oldest ship in the fleet, was responsible for the success of a series of missions that lead to the end of the Terran-Kilrathi Conflict. It earned its fame through its success and skilled pilots, not because it was some high-tech bucket of bolts with a huge fighter compliment and loads of guns. It's a REAL carrier, and accomplished more than the Vesuvius ever did.

Good job . . .

1) stating the obvious

2) preaching to the choir

3) wrongfully assuming I thought otherwise

4) bumping a weeks-old thread

Lurk more. Post less. Search button is your best friend.

The board isn't a democracy. Denied.

Burdette, please try to pay closer attention to post timestamps. We generally frown on resurrecting old threads. Yeah, sucks to have not been around when the thread was active, but digging it up isn't going to change the fact that, generally, threads die because there's nothing more to say.

Back