Prophecy

Originally posted by Manjana
Of course I also not. But I'll never have that problem indeed.:) I wouldn't like to let the children change friends, school etc. every some years...it isn't fair at all!
OK that's right, but if you got a girlfriend (wife) and you will move from the Ruhrgebiet to, lets say Bavaria, if she moves together with you, she'll have to find a new job, as well... That could be difficult

Funny indeed. My boyfriend..three times may you count where he comes from. But you're right. It can be difficult. The best is that he would also be in the army...then we don't see many times, because both move at different times to different places...*LOL*

Originally posted by Quarto
Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
The actors in Crusader were quite bad too. "How the world will mourn th death of Dr. Grregorr Hoffmann!"
Yah... well, I did mention in an earlier post in this thread that Crusader actors were often even worse than a certain Freddie Prince Jr. :).

True but I just had to insert that monologue. It was soo great. :)

Funny indeed. My boyfriend..three times may you count where he comes from. But you're right. It can be difficult. The best is that he would also be in the army...then we don't see many times, because both move at different times to different places...*LOL*

Well I don't hope that you get angry now, but until now I always thought that you were a boy... Sorry!

Ohoh! HM we were taking about getting children....I said I wouldn't like to have some...I thought it was clear. Doesn't matter. Now you know...hope you don't think I am a boy standing on boys...:D. You can believe me I am female...if it didn't change today..*LOL* Yesterday I still was....okay just a little joke. Sorry. It doesn't change anything at all...or?

Ohoh! HM we were taking about getting children....I said I wouldn't like to have some...I thought it was clear. Doesn't matter. Now you know...hope you don't think I am a boy standing on boys...:D. You can believe me I am female...if it didn't change today..*LOL* Yesterday I still was....okay just a little joke. Sorry. It doesn't change anything at all...or?

Well as you already have a boyfriend, it doesn't change anything ;-)

Honestly, I became a bit suspicious when you wrote about children and the story with your mother/grandmother, I was thinking why you were worrying about it as you were a male and they were female... but I never thought about the logical conclusion that you were a girl... Well sometimes I do not use my brain at all... Wie peinlich

Bah, never mind Sonntag. It took me a time too to realize that we had female WC comrades. After all, didn't science proved that men only use one half of their brain?

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Bah, never mind Sonntag. It took me a time too to realize that we had female WC comrades. After all, didn't science proved that men only use one half of their brain?

Yes, and 70% are used for thinking about sex, 28& for driving car, 1% was destroyed by alcohol and 1% covers the rest...

Not peinlich....really not. It happened here some times. You aren't the first. And as I 'outed' myself as female member. Some people just began to 'celebrate'...okay that's too dramatically. But they really wondered.
And what does that mean...it doesn't matter as long as you have a boyfriend?? Okay it is a joke, but you never saw me...nobody here did. I could be a fat mama with a weight of 100 kilos and 'breit wie ein Schrank' and you never knew...:)
Ohoh I see many parallels...mein Freund, da wars genauso....
HELP!!! Argh!!! Internet, das macht mich noch irgendwann alle!!!!*LOL*

Not peinlich....really not. It happened here some times. You aren't the first. And as I 'outed' myself as female member. Some people just began to 'celebrate'...okay that's too dramatically. But they really wondered.
And what does that mean...it doesn't matter as long as you have a boyfriend?? Okay it is a joke, but you never saw me...nobody here did. I could be a fat mama with a weight of 100 kilos and 'breit wie ein Schrank' and you never knew...:)
Ohoh I see many parallels...mein Freund, da wars genauso....
HELP!!! Argh!!! Internet, das macht mich noch irgendwann alle!!!!*LOL*

Well it was just a joke... Actually, I have had a girlfriend I had met over the Internet, but it did not work (too great distance) I will not discuss here, however, whether long distance relationships have a chance, it might work for others, it just did not for me.

Well you cannot be a fat mama, as you would not fit into a sailplane, then :)

To be honest, you seem to be quite untraditonal for a girl: Playing Wing Commander, flying sail planes, training for the Bundeswehr, I think this is great, you would actually fit great into my class here in Denmark, as the girls here are very modern, too (1 is in the Danish national soccer team, 3 are playing soccer (much better than the boys in our class), and in general they are very self-confident and emanzipiert...but none of them plays Wing Commander :-(

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Prinze seemed to play a good Blair -- he pulls off the confused newbie thing well.

(And he's certainly good at playing teenage idiots in idiotic teenage movies <G> ).
Oh, he's a natural when it comes to those :D.

Originally posted by RFBurns

ps...I have a private class pilots license w/ instrument rating. Which means I can fly at night and in cloudy conditions or fog conditions when you cant see the runway, hence you rely on VOR and ILS instruments to line up with the runway.

RFB [/B]

You can get an instrument rating with a private license?? Over here you can't get a proper instrument rating till you have your commercial licence. Mind you CASA have brought in a new "private instrument rating" just last year, but that isn't really worth much.

I guess the laws in the US are pretty different. Has it always been possible to get an instrument rating with a private licence over there? How many hours of IF are required to get it?

Sorry to ask so many questions - I find this really interesting :)

Here in Germany, instrument ratings for Private Pilots also exist. I don't know the conditions but they do. For me it's not quite interesting:) I can't stay on one altuide and we don't have such instruments. We only fly after VFR (Visual Flight Rules for them who don't know).
And Sonntag: For us it doesn't matter the partner is 800km away. We can live with it and I am not the one who needs to see the partner every day. We chat, write e-mails and visit some days a year. It's okay for me.
Okay, I always arted out since I am eleven.:)
I really have other hobbys tham 90 percent of girls: I play WC, I write programs on the PC (better said I am trying to),I sit very much in front of the PC either....and I fly what many wouldn't do. But that goes on the costs of being interested in painting myself (I think I am also nice enough), I have really short hair (like a boy....longest 4 cm) and I don't buy many clothes. If I go shopping into town I look for PC-software etc. not for clothes! That makes me really untypical..it's a pity.

Back