Plunkett-class cruisers

Originally posted by redwolf
Interesting they went back to this design after Confederation and Ranger classes had just the landing hanger.

THe 'Claw existed before the Confederation class..

Since the 'Claw was responsible for the capture of the Proton Accelerator Gun/Graviton Weapon remains, it must have been around before the Confederation class. :)

Originally posted by redwolf
Interesting they went back to this design after Confederation and Ranger classes had just the landing hanger.

I was of course referring to the Midway having the older design of launching tube and landing hangar as opposed to Confederation's dual purpose hangar.

Originally posted by OriginalPhoenix
...there are indeed noticeable differences. For example, there is a slight bulge around the island superstructure in the LEXINGTON that is not present in the VICTORY.
Is there really? I just looked at the shots in the ship database and see no difference (except that you can see through the Lexington's textures :))

Yes, i am replaying WCIV today and noticed this too, it is placed in the same spot that the PTC in the Concordia.

first i plan on getting picturers of the tiger's claw then i will draw it out to size. the model will be 1/700 scale or one meter long. i will use bosel wood and styren sheets and varieus other things i can find. when i build it i will send some pictures to the cic.

Back