Pictures

looks I'm gonna have to hurt Twig for two things now... first annoying everyone one the board and two for making Frosty think I'm a homosexual.

oh okay, well I will have this board know that I am not a homosexual, not that I have anything against them, but I prefer not to be called "butt-buddy" with *anyone*. And Frosty, you still piss me off on a constant basis. just so you know ;)

(you and Twig would get along real well)

Originally posted by Mav23
oh okay, well I will have this board know that I am not a homosexual, not that I have anything against them, but I prefer not to be called "butt-buddy" with *anyone*.

You go, Mav, clear this "butt-buddy" story up before it spreads around! :)

And Frosty, you still piss me off on a constant basis. just so you know ;)
(you and Twig would get along real well)

Hmmm, I don't know. Twig annoys me, Frosty doesn't.

Actually, I wish I knew how to be sarcastic and put some people in their places while still making sense and staying cool the way he does. That's some cool attitude :D

--Eder

looks I'm gonna have to hurt Twig for two things now... first annoying everyone one the board and two for making Frosty think I'm a homosexual.

Allow me to clarify -- I am absolutely not implying that Mav23 is gay.

I'm just pointing out the obvious fact that Twigboy has the hots for him.

No, I'll leave that to John Williams

- This obscure "Family Guy" reference is brought to you by LeHah. LeHah the Godeater, when you absolutely, positively must destroy God with a Mech.

The "Destroying God with a Mech" is actually in reference to the religion in the Playstation RPG "Xenogears".

Probably the best RPG ever besides Final Fantasy Tactics and FF6.

Zelda is Zelda. It is it's own genre. Personally, the last game I liked was the Game Boy one. Am interested in the new ones! :)

Back