Pc Gameplay List

Originally posted by Shane
Yeah, I almost had to go out and get a new machine every time a new WC game came out. They were always pushing the limits at Origin.

Hehe... I remember playing WC4 on my brother's PC with black and white videos in a very low quality and the game in lowest graphic mode available. Still, it was fun to play.

Full country name: Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (Luxemburg, Letzeburg)
Area: 2586 sq km (999 sq mi)
Population: 415,870
Capital city: Luxembourg City (pop 90,000)
People: 70% nationals (Celtic stock, with French and German), 30% resident foreigners (mostly Belgian, French, German, Italian and Portuguese)
Language: Luxembourgish (Letzeburgesch), French, German
Religion: 97% Roman Catholic
Government: Constitutional monarchy
President: Grand Duke Jean Prime Minister: Jean-Claude Juncker

Economic Profile
GDP: US$10 billion
GDP per head: US$24,800
Annual growth: 2.6%
Inflation: 3.6%
Major industries: Iron and steel, plastic and rubber, chemicals, mechanical and electrical equipment
Major trading partners: Belgium, France, Germany, the UK

Originally posted by Dragon
Nay, even Luxenburg could beat UK punny army.

Yeah, well, just remember that in 1940, the Brits were about the only nation in Europe that didn't fold like a house of cards before the Germans. :D

Moral to the story: Never write off the English

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I check every day... check and *pray*.

Of course, what with mad cow disease and foot and mouth, the rest of Europe is probably also praying it stays that way. :)

Best, Raptor

Raptor.
England was not invaded because germany forget to issue bathsuits to the army :)
(you really dont want to start this, do you)

Raptor.
England was not invaded because germany forget to issue bathsuits to the army :)
(you really dont want to start this, do you)

There was also that small matter of the RAF holding the much vaunted Luftwaffe at arm's length. :D And start what? I'm simply stating what actually happened iN WW2.

Best, Raptor

O.K.
you asked for it.....

Now RAF did a good job but Luftwaffe was slowly beating RAF to the ground until one bomber acidentally drop a bomb over London.(note that the Day of the Eagle was a major disater but later actions were far more sucesefull)
Because of that bomber command launch a major strike over Berlin, next Hitler order that London sould became the major target (Luftwaffe was attacking air fields at that time, RAF could not hold the presure for much longer), that give RAF time to rebuild.
Next came the invasion of Russia and the rest is history....

RAF did a good job but the Luftwaffe was slowly beating RAF to the ground until one bomber accidentally dropped a bomb over London (note that Eagle Day was a major disaster but later actions were far more succesful).
Because of that bomber, command launched a major strike over Berlin, and next Hitler ordered that London should became the major target (the Luftwaffe was attacking air fields at that time, RAF could not hold the pressure for much longer), that gave RAF time to rebuild.
Dragon is totally correct... If Hitler had not been so stubborn in taking it personally over that bombing over Berlin, he would have probably defeated the RAF, and England would be speaking German by now... :)

The legendary recruiting and training of pilots, and the air superiority of British fighters (whoops, somebdoy correct me if they think Messerschmitts and Stukas were better than Spitfires and Hurricanes :)) can be seen in the excellent movie, The Battle of Britain...

The Germany army did not have any plans to cross the channel before Dunkerk.
That was because the allies were beaten so fast...

Back