Our ranks

We are having a surplus of strange newbies lately. Newbis without brains. Newbies that attack each other. Newbies thinking they are regulars.... What happen to all the good little newbies that thought they knew everything?
confused.gif

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

[This message has been edited by Meson (edited May 15, 2000).]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...
Angelus says:
finaly some people that understands english
But you, Angelus, don't seem to be one of them.
smile.gif

Sorry. Couldn't resist that. But you can't expect people to understand you when you don't stick to the standard rules of grammar and spelling
smile.gif

Lets not slam newbies too hard. There here to make the rest of us look less foolish, and to provid camoflage (sp?) for the less intelligent of the long-timers. At least those who have enough luck to have survived.

------------------
You deal death with your roars and your screams, your threats, your taunts, your overblown ego. I hand it out, one with the steel and the silence, the blackness around me, with a thought.

Luck had nothing to do with their survival. It was evolution that allowed them to become somewhat intelligent and thus remain amongst us. The ones that failed to evolve... died.
As for the newbies, I don't mind if they're dumb, but I rather prefer them to speak English properly. It makes it so much easier to understand them.

How do I increase my rank and how should I play Wc online like u guys
confused.gif

[This message has been edited by Rider (edited May 15, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Rider (edited May 15, 2000).]

<Long, exasperated sigh>

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WC ONLINE.

As for ranks, you get them by posting a certain number of posts. For example, you'll be a Cadet until you have posted at least 75 times. However, do not even think about posting trash just to get promoted - if you do, you will be very severely dealt with.

Meson said:
We are having a surplus of strange newbies lately. Newbis without brains. Newbies that attack each other. Newbies thinking they are regulars.... What happen to all the good little newbies that thought they everything?
confused.gif

It'll pass.

Last edited:
Rider said:
How do I increase my rank and how should I play Wc online like u guys :confuse

Oh, dear Lord... Don't people read the posts before they respond?

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

No, there are newbies with common sense out there... I was once one, many years ago. Not reading posts is what I call stupid or Kalkrath-like.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

EW: that should be a given.
smile.gif

Rider: I don't repeat myself for newbies.

------------------
Robert "Meson" Stukowski

Wing Commander is more than just a game. It is a lifestyle.

Quarto said:
<Long, exasperated sigh>

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WC ONLINE.

As for ranks, you get them by posting a certain number of posts. For example, you'll be a Cadet until you have posted at least 75 times. However, do not even think about posting trash just to get promoted - if you do, you will be very severely dealt with.

You know, so many people got the impression there`s a WC online game, they must be right. There must be some secret society of WC online game players on this site that the moderators & administrators arn`t telling us about. You arn`t hiding these things from us, right?
wink.gif

Come on, I know you`re hiding it somewhere.
I don`t want to have to beat it out of you.
wink.gif

Back