Origin not coming back, nobody going to make a new game: SO WHY DONT WE!

What do you think of this idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazan:
There are lots of fan projects in the work. The chance of one being successful would be much higher if people would join one instead of founding a new one. As for your suggestion, have a look at Vegastrike:
http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/
There you got your engine.

Bob McDob said:
Too late, someone stole your idea :eek:
Hehehe, I just went there and had a read at that thread. I hope you weren't serious when you volunteered to send that guy all the models you're using. Send my models to anyone without asking me about it first and you better hope you never need any more help again. :cool:

Well, send an aplication to my secretary Psych,
''Re: Junior Vice-President.''

If i have time i will call you the next week end,ok??

Phillip Tanaka said:
I heard the Wing Commander movie was done in the style of Das Boot. I'll see if I can find where it's said.

Things the WC Movie and Das Boat have in common:

1.) Jurgen Prochnow
2.) A tense scene involving sonar pinging
3.) Intense Naval Action

Things the WC Movie and Das Boat don't have in common:

1.) Das Boat is entirely in German
2.) Everything else

AdmiralHuang said:
Where can I find the records of the "space sub" incident? It sounds funny.

It's the stuff of legend, and records can't be found anywhere :(

Cpl Hades said:
Hehe, I have two others.. and I have no idea why! But that's the only one that mentions Space Subs.

Hey Hades (tongue twister, I really should combine these two words as one), is Hadrian still around? Cause he made a space sub movie to simulate the events of what happened. He had the evil, black-hearted, satanic, and oppressive Terran Confederation gather its fleet of Midway carriers around while the Star Wars Imperial March played in the background.

Then the Star Wars shows the patriotic, goody-too-shoes, freedom loving, fighting for justice Union of Border Worlds fleet of Los Angeles-class 688I space submarines, while the Star Wars Rebel Alliance music was playing (specifically in ROTJ when the Rebel Fleet was hyperspacing to Endor). Sean Connery (Maverick) gives a speech to his space sub crew "Let us cloak, slip into their perimeter, and go medieval on their asses" and you saw the space subs cloak out of sight, ready to start their torpedo attacks to rid the universe of such tyranny and oppression :(

What can I be?

(Re: To ALL! I'm sorry if I pissed any of you off, I know I pissed off psych and I'm sorry. I just want to contribute.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back