Oh my God!! Blair!!

I've seen/heard a few things that I thought were Hamill's work too, although I was always too lazy to stay and actually find out. :) But hey, that mini-biography was really helpful, and it's great to see that he's still working on some good projects. (I think that Atlantis movie looks pretty good, for a Disney one-since I can't say I'm a little kid anymore..I'm not sure if that's good or bad though. :) )

Originally posted by Skyfire
(I think that Atlantis movie looks pretty good, for a Disney one-since I can't say I'm a little kid anymore..I'm not sure if that's good or bad though.)
Eh? Disney films aren't made for little kids anyway.

IIRC the actor that played Ghandi was Ben Kingsley.
IIRC Hawk did the voice for one of the villains in the Batman Beyond/Batman of the Future TV cartoon series. The character was Walter 'Shriek' Shreeve.

[Edited by Penguin on 06-08-2001 at 04:51]

Err, Disney films are, quite often, made for little kids. That's why you can buy every-kiddie-product-known-to-man with the X-Movie logo on them <G>

Disney movies are often enjoyable by everyone, but they're certainly made for kids.

Well, not really. I mean, they're (usually) suitable for kids too, but they're actually targetted at a teenage audience. That's why for the last few years, nearly every Disney film used the same "boy meets girl from opposite side of the tracks" storyline.

I saw him doing the bad guy in Flash once. Very... strange...

He has done some voice for the adventure game "Gabriel Knight".

Once I read an interview and he said he was very proud of what he was doing.

Did anyone play the biker adventure "Full Throttle" from LucasArts (I can't remember when it was released, but it was a DOS4GW game)?
One of the best adventures I ever played!
Mark Hamill was the voice of the "bad guy" Adrian Ripburger!

You know, I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Malcolm McDowell's voice-over work yet... hasn't anybody here seen Captain Simian and the Space Monkeys? :)

Im too lazy to look at the credits but in XWA (X-wing alliance) I think that one of the secondary characters is voiced by Mark Hamill, one of your brother's IIRC, but id have to check the credits and i dont wanna install again.. heh

I could watch, because I got it installed.
If somebody would like to know. But I believe you don't.
But if really let me know.:D If I can help I do...

Originally posted by RATM
Im too lazy to look at the credits but in XWA (X-wing alliance) I think that one of the secondary characters is voiced by Mark Hamill, one of your brother's IIRC, but id have to check the credits and i dont wanna install again.. heh

Hamill wasn't involved with X-Wing Alliance. Bob Bergen did the voice of Skywalker in the game. The booklet that came with the game fails to mention Hamill in the voice cast if he is in there.

On Superman, McDowell played Metallo, a man who's mind was transfered in to the body of an indestructable robot. Strangely, the character, Corbin, was designed after an actor of the same name, and not McDowell.

McDowell also made a single episode appearance on the Fox Kid's version of the Batman Animated series. I forget the title name, but it took place in the Old West. Ra's Al Ghul attempted to destroy the Cross-Country Railroad with a steam-powered Zeplin that fired cannons. It was a fine episode. David Warner, who played Tolwyn in the WC Movie, voiced Ra's Al Ghul and McDowell was his son, Arkady.

The only time I can remember them sharing a screen was in the late 70s on "Time After Time". Excellent movie, BTW.

I'm not sure about this, but wasn't Hamill the voice of Merlin, the onboard computer for the Rapiers in the WC movie. In the credits, Merlin appears as ?, but i remember hearing that Hamill did the voice.

Tolwyn was also in a South Park episode as 'A British Person". I think Warner was in ST6: Undiscovered Country as Chancellor Gorkon.

Back