Oh my God!! Blair!!

Originally posted by LeHah
I wish Captain Simian was still on the air. :(

Originally posted by Quarto
LeHah: Yeah, I miss that show. One of the best - or at least smartest - cartoon series ever. I wish they made a DVD with it.

Guys, rejoice! :D

http://www.spacemonkeys.net/

I loved that cartoon series too! I only watched it in French, but the dubbing quality is astonishing!
Spydor and Splitzy are as funny as ever! <G>

With a good IRC hunt on the right channel, one might even be able to dig up some episodes...

[Edited by mpanty on 06-10-2001 at 17:46]

Heck yeah!

I wonder if Hallmark ever will...they were suppose to put em to video... :(

Ahh, but you know that's not the same... I mean, wouldn't you kill for a WCA DVD?

(Well, hopefully not kill, but you get the idea :))

I dunno... TV shows on DVD are really depressing me these days... they seem to release a few episodes or part of a season and then give up... <G>

Yeah, but with WCA - or the Space Monkeys - there's not enough episodes to warrant more than one package. Unless of course they do something like they did with the X-Men cartoon. The Phoenix Saga indeed... (at least, that's the only X-Men DVD they have out here)

As if you wouldn't kill for a WCA DVD?

What are you? Mad? :)

The problem is that there's too many for one single DVD (I *think* -- five and a half hours is a lot... although I think they may have put 13 episodes of Digimon on a single disc...)

I think Type 13 Encoding on DVD would allow all but one ep on DVD. I could be wrong...

Hmm, I think it would all fit on a single DVD. I mean, look at Das Boot. It's over three hours long, and it includes four different soundtracks - all on one side of the DVD. Using both sides, there should even be some space left for some sort of "The making of WCA" thingy :).

I don't think they do double sided DVDs anymore... they're a pain.

Still, a season of WCA is almost six hours long...

Well, then, two single-sided DVDs... they can put them both in one package, and they can both have pretty pictures on the un-written side. But alas, it's only the really, really, really, really successful cartoon series that get DVDised.

Clerks has a following because Kevin Smith has a following.

Explained! BAM! I schooled LOAF! OoooooOooOooooH!!! :D

Heard of Mallrats and Chasing Amy?

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
...although I think they may have put 13 episodes of Digimon on a single disc...
If only 'cause there's about 18 minutes an episode.

Back