Oh my God!! Blair!!

Yeah, Doofus, that was Hamill as Merlin.

Warner was also in ST5: The Final Frontier as... some guy, something St. John or...? He was also in a couple episodes of the Next Generation, playing Gul... somebody... I know he kept torturing Picard with some sort of light. ;)

Glenford Doofus: Correct. Hamill did do the voice of the On-Board Computer in the WC Movie. They did a strange job mixing his vvoice though; there are times it sounds compltely like Hamill ("From the sophistication of equiptment on board, I'd say the ship is a Command and Communications module") to not sounding like him at all (Targeting the Kilrathi Convoy before the Tiger Claw's attack)

Redwolf: Also correct, though I've never seen the episode. Someone did mention it to me. David Warner was Chancellor Gorkon in ST6: TUC, but he was also an ambassador in Star Trek 5, which was a very bad movie. Recently, Warner did a Ford commerical, his voice is very distinctive.

Quarto: It's strange no one's mentioned Captain Simian, Probably cuz it came on at 5:30 on syndicated channels. It was a VERY smart show, esp considering they constantly poked fun at the genre to GRET EFFECT. I remember McDowell's villian charcter Remus-2, who could switch brains whenever he needed to know something, grabbed a brain and said "That is me...That is Alex..." A Clockwork Orange reference, if you didn't get it...He then tossed the brain out saying it was the wrong one! :D

I remember looking for a Wing Commander reference but I never saw one. I did see, however, repeated references to Aliens, esp with a charcter that would appear only to flip out, ala Hudson in Aliens.

I wish Captain Simian was still on the air. :(

Sorry Dralthi, we were writing the same answer at the same time.

Going back a ways about Hamill's Voice over salary, I tried to get some info out of Bob Bergen about how much a Voice Actor makes:

TheCTPadawan: How much do u make a year, Bob?
Bob: oh my..that's a little personal....
TheCTPadawan: lol
Bob: .. I make my house payments
Bob: ;)
TheCTPadawan: I was jsut asking since some of us dorks were wondering how much Mark Hamill makes doing voice acting
Bob: couldn't tell ya
TheCTPadawan: ::sigh::
TheCTPadawan: Is there anyone that could give me a general round-about idea of VO Salary?
Bob: well, it's an impossible request..
Bob: every actor has a different salery
Bob: depends what you do
TheCTPadawan: ah ok
Bob: some are lucky to make health bebefits ($12,000.00 a year)
Bob: some make in the millions
TheCTPadawan: yeesh
TheCTPadawan: ok, thanks
Bob: ;)

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Yeah, Doofus, that was Hamill as Merlin.

Warner was also in ST5: The Final Frontier as... some guy, something St. John or...? He was also in a couple episodes of the Next Generation, playing Gul... somebody... I know he kept torturing Picard with some sort of light. ;)

Ins ST5 he was the UFP ammbassadorto the dessert planet, and in ST6 he was Chancellor Gorkon., the Gul was IIRC Macet .

No, Bob Bergen's IM is different, I just felt his privacy should remain. There had been a man at Bob@aol.com but me and my friend always used his address whenever we sent in email addys for DLing programs like RealPlayer and stuff. That number is in the hundreds since we did all the networking and computer work in High School. Bob@aol.com no longer exists, last I heard...

LeHah: Yeah, I miss that show :(. One of the best - or at least smartest - cartoon series ever. I wish they made a DVD with it.

Just a little something I did a whiles back ^_^. More stuff than you ever wanted to know...and then some! Enjoy...IF YOU DARE. :evilgrin: ):)

[] indicate added stuff for you to puzzle and spasm over. :D

>>>>>>

Mark Hamill (Blair): Sarah T. - Portrait of a Teenage Alchoholic; Night Watch III, Star Wars series; The Big Red One; Slipstream; [The Guyver]; Wing Commander The Movie (Voice of Merlin); Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker; Atlantis; Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Malcolm McDowell (Tolwyn): If...; A Clockwork Orange; Caligula; Star Trek: Generations; Just Visiting; The Chemical Wedding

John Rhys-Davies (Paladin\Thrakkath): Shogun; Raiders of the Lost Ark; Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade; Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring; Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)

Tom Wilson (Maniac): Back to the Future series; That Darn Cat!; Girl

Jason Bernard (Eisen): The Night the City Screamed; WarGames; While you Were Sleeping; Liar, Liar Died 1996, R.I.P

Lauren Sinclair (CAG Drake): Three Wishes, Face\Off; Rip Girls; Mystery of Spoon River

Ginger Lynn Allen (Rachael): Women who Loved Men; [Young Guns II]; Torn; [Let's Play Bologna Ride]

Jennifer MacDonald (Flint): Viper (Bad Blood); T-Force; Object of Affection; Headless Body in Topless Bar; Dead Weekend; Orion's Key; Campfire Tales

Courtney Gaines (Rollins): Welcome Home, Jellybean; Back to the Future; The Memphis Belle; Dreamers

Francoiu Chau (Vagabond): Shootdown; [Hiroshima: Rise From the Ashes]; Beverly Hills Ninja; Lethal Weapon 4

B.J. Jeferson (Cobra): Rude Awakening

Josh Lucas (Flash): Child of Darkness, Child of Light; American Psycho; Session 9

Julian Reyes (Vaquero): Die Hard 2; Predator 2; Alligator II: The Mutation; Baja

Yolanda Jilot (Angel): Thr Preppie Murder; Diving In; Waxwork II: Lost in Time; JFK: Reckless Youth; Warlock: The Armageddon

Barbera Niven (Miles, the TCN anchor): Fatal Encounter; Alone with a Stranger

Tim Curry (Melek): Rocky Horror Picture Show; The Hunt for Red October; Titanic; Charlie's Angels; Scary Movie II

Alam Mandell (Emperor): Illegaly Yours; The Marrying Man (Too Hot to Handle)

John Schuck (Hobbes): [M*A*S*H]; The Moonshine War; Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country; The Curse of the Jade Scorpian

Robert Rusler (Seether): Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2: Freddy's Revenge; Dangerous Company

Mark Dacascos (Catscratch): Angel Town; Double Dragon; [Le Pacte Des Loups]; Brotherhood of the Wolf

Holly Gagnier (Sosa): Girls Just Want to Have Fun; Alligator II: The Mutation; Breakout

Chris Mulkey (Hawk): Loose Ends; Slow Burn

Elizibeth Barondez (Panther): Jack the Dog; [The Forsaken]

Jeremy Roberts (Dekker): Peter Gunn; Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country; The Mask; The Mexican

Richard Riehle (Pliers): Joyride; Of Mice and Men; Free Willy; Lethal Weapon 4; Mighty Joe Young;
Office Space; Grounded for Life; The Gristle; [Joe Dirt]

Peter Jason (Wilford): Rio Lobo; Arachnophobia; Mortal Kombat; Batman Beyond: The Movie

John Spencer (Paulsen): WarGames; Ravenous; [The Negotiator]; [The Rock]

Stephen Petrarca (Casey): Polish Wedding; Sparkler; When Trumpets Fade; The Lesser Evil; After the Storm

Neil Barry (Maestro): Hero at Large; Friends & Lovers

Heather Stephens (Stiletto): The Disappearence of Kevin Johnson; Dante's Peak; The In Crowd, Tomcats

Adam Lazarre-White (Zero): What Angels Fear; Love the Way

Mindy Hester (Finley): Rudy [good movie; check it out]

Joel Stoffer (Dallas): The Production Assistant; Kick of Death; Route 9

[Casper Van Dien (Anonymous WCIV pilot): Starship Troopers (kay, kak, I stole this from mpanty ^_^)]

BTW, did you know that Wing Commander was also a 1977 war movie? Or that Chris Roberts was the comm officer on the TCS Coventry in WCIII?

More lists. This one's about the movie!

Note: Not all characters are listed here, just those I found long and interesting enough ^_^. Enjoy.

>>>>>>

Turkish-Born Parisian Tcheky Karyo: Tout un nuite (All Night Long), La Femme Nikita, 1492: Conquest of Paridise, Operation Dumbo Drop (erm), Goldeneye, From the Earth to the Moon (tv minseries on H!B!O!), Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc; Arabian Nights;The Patriot (He also seems to have done a lot of films on Australia)

German actor Jurgen Protchnow was in the tv miniseries Das Boot. He can also be seen in Dune, Beverly Hills Cop II, Judge Dredd, the English Patient, Air Force One, The Replacement Killers, the forthcoming films Asylum and Ripper: Letter From Hell, and of course Privateer: The Darkening.

David Warner's career has been about as long as his counterpart Malcolm McDowell's.

Credits: We Joined the Navy (We Are the Navy Now); A Midsummer Night's Dream; Time after Time (with Malcolm McDowell!) and the TV movie SOS Titanic (he lived); and Tron (er...); A Christmas Carol (as Bob Cratchit...I'm still waiting for Malcolm McDowell as Scrooge); Star Trek V: The Final Fronteir; Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (I think Mark Dascoscos was in this one); The Adventures of Batman & Robin (animated TV0); Freakazoid!, Gargoyles, Spider Man & Men in Black (ditto); Titanic; Scream 2; Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Reid & Planet of the Apes.

More TV Stuff: Murder, She Wrote; Dinosaurs; Twin Peaks; Star Trek: The Next Generation; Batman; Lois & Clark: The New Advewntures of Superman; Gargoyles; Men in Black: The Series; Outer Limits; Batman Beyond; Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

Game Credits: Privateer II (duh ^_^); Fallout, Star Wars: Force Commander; Star Trek: Klingon Academy (as Gorkon from ST:VI); Baldur's Gate II

Hugh Quarshie (Obutu): The Dogs of War, Highlander, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace; Arabian Nights; Jason and the Argonauts; It Was an Accident

Special Note: Tom Wilson (Maniac) is in Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force as Hazard Team member Rick Biessmen (hope I got all the names right)

Fun-and-slightly-insane-fact: Freddie Prinz, Jr., was born in 1976. Within one year of the release of Star Wars, starring Mark Hamill. Which also happened to be the same year Wing Commander (Fighter Pilots) was released. Beat THAT!

[Edited by Bob McDob on 06-08-2001 at 23:19]

Originally posted by Jochen
Did anyone play the biker adventure "Full Throttle" from LucasArts (I can't remember when it was released, but it was a DOS4GW game)?
One of the best adventures I ever played!
Mark Hamill was the voice of the "bad guy" Adrian Ripburger!

Ah...yes. Sounded nothing like him, though.

Originally posted by Dralthi5
It's been bugging me, so I looked it up. Warner played Gul Madred in TNG.

PS: Go see Evolution.

I cheked my ST encyclopeda... you are right he was Gul Madred

PS: What happens in Evolution ????

Actually, Warner, McDowell and Hamill are all hobbies of mine. I kinda go out of my way to see em in things...I like actors that no one usually knows who they are...

Me: I like David Warner!
Them: Who?
Me: Ever see Titanic?
Them: Yeah...
Me: The guy who held Jack in the basement with the gun...
Them: Oh, yeah...!

I actually got out of a good portion of a semister of Jr year High School English since I kept bringing up Terrence Stamp and David Warner and Eric Korngold scores. :) My english teacher loved me for my movie knowledge. Everyone was baffled. ;)

Originally posted by Bob McDob
John Rhys-Davies (Paladin\Thrakkath): Shogun; Raiders of the Lost Ark; Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade; Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring; Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003)

If I remember well, he acted the professor Maximillian P. Arturo in the serie called "Sliders".
I didn't know he will play a role in Lord of the Rings. That will be pretty cool !

Back