Novels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Bob, if pressured, I can be one of the most evil mutherf*ckers you ever argued with. I usually am pretty even tempered due to my overwhelmingly warm sarcasm but when I lose it... er, it's not very pretty.

Just this past night, a friend's roommate said that Fight Club and Evangellion were "Pretentious". Ok, I can accept if you don't like it or if it's confusing or just not your cup of tea. But calling FC and EVA that was what set my fuse... She then made the fatal error of saying she hated Kubrick films because she likes resolution at the end of her films.

"I hate Kubrick films for the simple fact that they don't resolve ... they just ... end. Like, Eyes Wide Shut, had I not watched it at 4 am, would have been the biggest waste of my life... I'm sorry. I movie should not end with the word, "fuck.""

(That was cut and paste, dear fellows)

Ahem. That's when I completely lost it a likened her as the chief reason of the Dark Ages. I also said, in various colorful ways, that she enjoys nailing children to trees, that she was offensively ignorant and that when she dies a long time from now, no one will remember or care about her.

Like I said, I'm a bastard when I'm pissed. :)

Anyway, that whole section above is gloating, since I just got out of that arguement no more than 5 minutes ago and my blood is still boiling over. I appologise for that pointlessness.

I really didn't want to provoke people disliking anyone on this board due to an arguement with me. I want everyone to get along, but WildWeasel just seems to want to provoke me for no reason. Admittedly, I can be boastful, rude and sarcastic, but thats me. Berate me if you will, but tell me why.

OK...

Originally posted by LeHah
Admittedly, I can be boastful, rude and sarcastic, but thats me. Berate me if you will, but tell me why.
Let me see if I understand this correctly. You're boastful, rude and sarcastic, but we should accept that because "that's you." Yet, we should not accept WildWeasel for calling you on it.

We apparently are allowed to "berate" you for being "boastful, rude, and sarcastic," as per your instructions, yet are still required to tell you why. I see...

If you wanna say "You're being rude. Please stop." or "You're wrong; here's the answer..." thats one thing.

"You're an idiot" is something else.

WildWeasel is just someone looking to spread bad feelings around. If I didn't know better, I'd say him and Tye are the same person, since they only show to berate people. ;)

Wow, dude, you called me on it. I can magically get a hostname from Bellsouth and one in New York all at one time.

And I'm not here to berate just any people, I'm here to berate people that say stupid things. It's just you so very often, such as saying that Weasel and I are the same person, that I seldom busy myself with anyone else.

You're sort of like Dan Quayle. The comedians sit there and bash him, but he doesn't realize why and thinks they're making fun of him without reason. Fool on the hill and all that.

I actually liked that second part of that post, Tye, it made me laugh. :)

I wasn't serious about that WW/TDB idea, it just seems you two always seem to strike at the same time is all. ;)

Originally posted by TyeDyeBoy
Wow, dude, you called me on it. I can magically get a hostname from Bellsouth and one in New York all at one time.

And I'm not here to berate just any people, I'm here to berate people that say stupid things. It's just you so very often, such as saying that Weasel and I are the same person, that I seldom busy myself with anyone else.

You're sort of like Dan Quayle. The comedians sit there and bash him, but he doesn't realize why and thinks they're making fun of him without reason. Fool on the hill and all that.

So let me get this straight:

You, Frosty, and WildWeasel are here to be jerks to jerks who deserve it, is that what you're saying?

No offense and all; I'm just telling it like I see it. Which is prolly a bad thing, but I digress.

(BTW: Was Frosty ever a mod?)

Even though this is funny, I think you guys are crossing the point
of no return. I already saw a couple of quarrels like this and they always finish with someone never coming back to the CZ. Is up to you.

Originally posted by LeHah
Yes, Bob, if pressured, I can be one of the most evil mutherf*ckers you ever argued with. I usually am pretty even tempered due to my overwhelmingly warm sarcasm but when I lose it... er, it's not very pretty.

Please stop being stupid.

Originally posted by Bob McDob

So let me get this straight:

You, Frosty, and WildWeasel are here to be jerks to jerks who deserve it, is that what you're saying?

Not exactly. I do occassionally do other things to add to the community, like my Dragoncon stories, etc. It's just that Frosty, Weasel, and I tend to come down hard on people we spot that act like total morons. Lately I've been trying to limit the attacks to the worst of the worst acts of stupidity, and I daresay I've been doing well (you'll note that this has been my first inflammatory thread in quite a while, trust LeHah to bring out the best in me). But I digress. My goal is to help keep people from acting like idiots. Unfortunately, the calm explanations of the problem often sail right over the heads of people. Oh, and I am effective, too. One post a few weeks ago, LeHah made a comment to the effect of "I'd say something like such and such, but TyeDye would yell at me." See? Perfect psychological aspect. He doesn't want to say something stupid. Too bad he broke the conditioning.

Anyway. Yes, once upon a time, Frosty was a mod. Then the CZ drove him to alcoholism.

But also you can come here not only to down hard on morons, stupids or other things, just to put your opinion in some thread or another thing, when i see the name Frosty in some post, i think this guy will correct or some such thing to another one.

It's just that Frosty, Weasel, and I tend to come down hard on people we spot that act like total morons. .

Could you please tell me what criteria do you use to do this ?
Or you just trash the ones that don't think like you do ?

And I'm not here to berate just any people, I'm here to berate people that say stupid things.
Funny... I remember LOAF saying many times "Tye don't be stupid" a while back... ;)

But to be fair, stuff you post like the "DragonCon stories" Tye, show that you can also be nice to people...
I have yet to see evidence of that about some aforementioned persons...

Originally posted by Supdon3
I dont recall Weasel doing anything else than being a jerk either.

Of course you don't. It's been a while since I've posted on a regular basis. And that was well before most of you were even registered here.

Well it sure is nice of you to stop in every now and again to be an ass. Cause naturally the fact that you registered and posted before me gives you the right to do so.

Originally posted by Supdon3
Well it sure is nice of you to stop in every now and again to be an ass.

Thanks. Since you appreciate it so much, I'll have to stop by more often.

Cause naturally the fact that you registered and posted before me gives you the right to do so.

No. The fact that you're an idiot gives me the right to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back