Novels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LeHah
And yet, I note that you had to edit that post... maybe because you forgot how to spell "stupid"? Oh, wait, you must be use to that word, you misenthropic child.

You have yet to insult me with your utterly baseless and rampart verbal diarrhea. I suggest you keep that trash talk to yourself or I'll have you reassigned to waste recycling. :D
[Panther] Score one for the good guys!! [/Panther] :D

Big words are easy -- the fact that he resorted to them betrays the fact that he was, in fact, very insulted by Weasel.

Escape from the Planet of the Psuedointellectual...

I know it's a bit late in the game for me to jump in here but...
Originally posted by Zor Prime
nah. LeHah knows how to effectively use big words.
Heh... I should think an 'effective' use of so-called 'big words' would entail correct spelling. Or at least using the correct word.
And yet, I note that you had to edit that post... maybe because you forgot how to spell "stupid"? Oh, wait, you must be use to that word, you misenthropic child.
It's delightfully funny that you made two spelling errors immediately after mocking someone else's spelling.
  • Your first error was to misspell the word "used" as "use."
  • Your second mistake was to misspell "misanthropic" as "misenthropic."
You have yet to insult me with your utterly baseless and rampart verbal diarrhea
ram·part
n.
  1. A fortification consisting of an embankment, often with a parapet built on top.
  2. A means of protection or defense; a bulwark. See Synonyms at bulwark.
    -Dictionary.com[/list=1]
    I believe the word you were so desperately searching for was "rampant."

It would seem to me that WildWeasel's claims are far from 'baseless.'

I never said I was a good speller. :eek:

My vocabulary preceeds my spelling in most cases. This confused my HS English Teachers: I had an Advanced College reading level, but I had near horrific spelling.

LOAF: I'm not so insulted by Weasel's choice of words, but I am insulted by his bizzare dislike of me. I've never done him wrong and, to the best of my memory, never started any fight with him ever. At least me and Tye could come to a Cease Fire.

The "rampart" was suppose to be "rampant". I don't know what caused me to use an R instead of an N. Misanthropic is a word I use a lot, but don't ask me to spell. ;) As for that D in "used", My mind said used, my hands typed "Use".

I think the fact that everyone could read and understand my words is much more important than vowels sometimes. After all, I could've just given in and been utterly and completely vulgar in numerous and colorful ways.

[Please excuse any further spelling errors. I'm here to talk, not to be taught :) ]

LOAF: I'm not so insulted by Weasel's choice of words, but I am insulted by his bizzare dislike of me. I've never done him wrong and, to the best of my memory, never started any fight with him ever. At least me and Tye could come to a Cease Fire.
WildWeasel's only posting purpose on this board, seems to consist solely of insulting people that he thinks are idiots, or to point out a mistake someone might have made...
So if I were you I wouldn't pay much attention to him, LeHah...

I don't know if this is in the "CZers are idiots" philosophy Tye mentioned :) , but I hope he is more pleasant on WingNut...

Ouch

Originally posted by mpanty

WildWeasel's only posting purpose on this board, seems to consist solely of insulting people that he thinks are idiots, or to point out a mistake someone might have made...

Kinda like Frosty...except Frosty also participates in civilized discussions (admittedly, most of these revolve around various forms of stupidity...) while I can't remember WildWeasel havinmg ever done so. More likely I'm simply suffering from...from...forgetfulness. (See, I can't even remember the word I was going to use).

The weird thing is that it seems LeHah was approaching the WildWeasel mentality, but my mind's prolly laying with me. I need more sleep.

But of course you fellas are just veritable cornucopias of good cheer and proper conduct.

I kinda envy jerks, epsceially thosre with the Dogbert mentality. The ultimate jerks are the editor jerks. Get paid to criticize the people who get paid to criticize people! How's THAT for a dream job? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back