Nigerian Scammer

If McGruff is enjoying it I don't think it's wasting of time.

And who says McGreuff doesnt have that sort of time on his hands? The evidence certainly points in that direction!:p

Just kiddin pal, keep this up, it brightens my day up a little to watch this unfold!

Dear Mr. Nelson

I don't know where to start, I'm so up the creek. I was finally able to get away long enough to slip into the library to get online and write to you. Hans thinks I'm only running out to get him a pumpkin spice nonfat soy latte, so I have to be quick! I was hoping to see that you had written to me to tell me that everything is ok after all, but there was not a thing in my inbox. I also checked my post office box in the chance that your package may have arrived, but there was nothing there either.

Please, as soon as possible, write back and let me know that the paperwork is now in order, or better yet, that our fortune is on its way to America. Once my new subdermal LoJack is in place, I don't know how we will communicate without him knowing! I've been so afraid that the two of you might now be going through with the deal together and kicking me to the curb, you have to tell me it isn't so. I don't even want to think of the possibility of the deal not working, but if that were the case you would be sure to return my check to me, right?

PLEASE get back to me soon.

Mr. Feldman

.............................................................................................................

Hello Mr. Cory;

I want you to know that i dont have enough time for all this you are saying and the more reason i am still waiting for your respond on this transaction is just because you have comitted your self in the deal right from the start and i dont want to drop you out at this point.

I also want you to know that if i didn't get the payment latest tommorrow which is 15th of November 2007 then i will be forced to get someone who will be capable of handling the transaction cause i don't understand the way you are reacting on this transaction and i will not want anything that will bring about delay again on this transaction so i urge you to make sure you send the money via western union latest tommorrow so the consignment can be done by friday which means you will get the consignment on Saturday.

Failure to get the money send by tommorrow will lead to tamination of the deal between you and me.

Make sure you follow my instruction to make this transaction successful. I believe you know what comes up for you after this transaction and i believe you should be ableto handle it.

Best Regards
Mr. Nelson.

...............................................................................................................

I can't believe you would do this to me after all I've been through for you. I've been crying uncontrollably ever since I got your message. You simply have to give the check time to arrive! Hans just served me with an official eviction notice and I only have 30 days to move out and find somewhere to live, or I will be in a tent behind the 7-Eleven with Corey Haim again.

I would like to make up for my mistake by sending the payment again by Western Union, but it would take all the money that I have saved, and I have to somehow come up with two months rent as a deposit.

Please! You simply must find a way to make the transaction work! Surely you can cover the cost of the paperwork temporarily until the check gets there. After all, once it is done, neither of us will ever have to worry about money or anything else ever again.

I would hate to impose, but my last bit of money in the world would be just enough to toss all of my troubles away and escape to Nigeria to see you. I've already looked into it, and William Shatner can get me a one way ticket to Murtala Mohammed International with a brief layover in Ghora Khar. If you could possibly pick me up and let me hang out for a few days, we could finalize the transaction in person and you could show me the sights?? Not to mention that my snickerdoodle crème brulée is simply to die for.

Mr. Feldman

A breif layover in Ghorah Kar!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Thats great. He really seems to be getting despirate now, bravo!

A breif layover in Ghorah Kar!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Thats great. He really seems to be getting despirate now, bravo!

I sincerely hope that these terrible jokes work both ways and that the other guy is laughing his ass off because his stupid American mark doesn't realize that Mbuntu is actually the star character of Nigerian Happy TV Hour.

I sincerely hope that these terrible jokes work both ways and that the other guy is laughing his ass off because his stupid American mark doesn't realize that Mbuntu is actually the star character of Nigerian Happy TV Hour.

Thats why its so funny, he's pushed this guy to limit of whats believable, and somehow this guy still rises to the occasion of stupidity.

I've been watching from the start, and I feel compelled to say that I...I love you...

ok, not really. But this right here? This was worth Al Gore inventing the internet.

(Hey, cut gore some slack for that misquote. he was tired the night before from inventing the camcorder...)

Uh-oh the jig is up!

Well, I gave the check a good two weeks to get there via airmail before deciding to share it all with the folks in the Yahoo group where it all started. Besides, I figured what are the odds that my scammer friend would still be actively watching the messages a couple months later. To my surprise, shortly after posting it I got this.........

....................................................................................................

Mr. Cory;

I can now see the kind of human you are through the way you have reacted and now i know you are not ready for the transaction and all you are doing is just fooling arround like a dude.

I want you to know that i got the message you sent on member and that show that you are not really ready for the transaction. In case you might need this

You all may remember a couple months back when one of those
African scammers posted here claiming that he had millions of dollars
tied up in a bank account, and needed 'help' getting it out - I think
it was titled "Private Discussion". I made a joke reply to it, not
expecting to be taken seriously, but then I received a personal email
from him.

I decided to take it as far as I could just for fun, and have been
messing with him ruthlessly ever since. In fact saying he fell for it
hook, line, and sinker would be a gross understatement. I couldn't
share the continuing saga with the rest of the group without risking
giving myself away, but now that it's just about played out, the entire
exchange can be found here, enjoy.......(CIC link)

.....................................................................................................

To which I just replied......

True, I could only aspire to your moral level, but you're still going to return my check to me.....right?

Back