News Flash From Iraq!

Ridgerunner

Vice Admiral
A Marine patrol came upon a wounded, unconcious terrorist in a ditch. So they secured him and started treating him. On the other side of the road, they found a wounded Marine, who was concious. Nearby was a truck with steam coming out of the radiator. As they treated him, they asked what had happened. The Marine told them that he had been going down the road, when he spotted the terrorist, who spotted him at the same time. They both took cover in the ditches on opposite sides of the road. The Marine said, "After I took cover, I yelled out to the terrorist that Saddam Hussein was a pussy, and so was he." The terrorist yelled back, "Ted Kennedy is a liar and a drunk!" So the Marine said, "Osama Bin Laden dresses funny, and acts like a frigid woman!" Then the terrorist said, "So does Hillary Clinton!" Then the Marine said, "So we were laughing, and patting each other on the back when the truck hit us."

:D :D :D

The Democrat angle is bizarre -- like someone took an actual joke and shoehorned them in there.

Yeah, it's a pretty
globalbazaar.gif
joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard it before. I believe it was different characters in the place of Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton but other than that it was the same. I still found it mildly funny but not worth more than a slight smile...about 4 on a scale of 1 to 10.

Maj.Striker said:
I've heard it before. I believe it was different characters in the place of Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton but other than that it was the same. I still found it mildly funny but not worth more than a slight smile...about 4 on a scale of 1 to 10.

It was obviously a George Bush joke to begin with. Something thought they could be smart by changing it, and it's just really silly now.

Yeah, someone decided that offended their political sensibility and changed it.

It doesn't make any sense in the current form. In the original it's the two sides bickering over politics and getting hit by a truck because they're equally stupid -- in this one it's just... out there.

The only thing that can fix this thread is giant octopus with dollar signs for eyes.

octopod6um.jpg

Bob McDob said:
The only thing that can fix this thread is giant octopus with dollar signs for eyes.

Hehehe, The actual french wording seems like a rather bizarre political statement to include in this thread. Switch out the map of France for Iraq and you have a strange item that, if they werent interested in killing gullible young men and women in suicide bombings, Terrorist might spend time plastering telephone poles and the wood barricades around abandoned buildings with. It's funnier that it (originaly) wasnt intended as a joke.

McGruff said:
"We Surrender"

Amazing, you actually managed to get yourself banned less than one minute after I finished the 2005 amnesty list. I'll see you in 2007.

ChrisReid said:
It was obviously a George Bush joke to begin with. Something thought they could be smart by changing it, and it's just really silly now.

I think so...actually I think it was a George Bush Sr joke and instead of Iraqi Terrorist it was just an Iraqi soldier...from the first Persian Gulf War.

I wouldn't know. I heard it for the first time the other day on a radio show. Personally, I would court martial any Marine that would buddy up with the enemy. I guess what struck me as funny is that a terrorist would think that a Democrat would be on board for the U.S. actually winning.

It's sad how we can't enjoy some days of quiet on the internet. Idiots seem to post stupid crap wether it's a holiday or not. :(

-Rance-

It's an interesting poster...

It says on the country "No! France will not be a colonized country" (or thereabouts).

Underneath, "Americans, in America!"

Underneath that, in fine print, "Published by the French Communist Party"

Underneath that in finer print, "This poster was paid for by funds collected by the workers of Renaut factories".

Just trying to un-stupify this thread... I don't get the poster itself, though - probably some French spoof war poster. I guess it's supposed to be some political poster asking the US to not invade France for oil, but what do I know?

Just trying to un-stupify this thread... I don't get the poster itself, though - probably some French spoof war poster. I guess it's supposed to be some political poster asking the US to not invade France for oil, but what do I know?

It's not a modern poster. The oil schtick is our stupid e-generation's cheesy joke.

Ridgerunner said:
I guess what struck me as funny is that a terrorist would think that a Democrat would be on board for the U.S. actually winning.

A terrorist making awkward Democrat wisecracks is the specific thing that exposes the joke as a political cheap shot and destroys any humor that it might have had originally.

ChrisReid said:
The original joke was the same but it after the marine insulted sadam, the iraqi (as it was an iraqi soldier in the original as striker pointed out) shouted George Bush is a wanker". Then they shake hands then get hit by the truck!

Back