Nephilim

Riotact - Hamill Maybe a washed up actor these days but he is one of the top voice talents in the world making him still very marketable. He plays The Joker and The Hobgoblin fantasticly and is currently doing time squad on cartoon network as larry 3000 (along with the guy who plays Hercule in DBZ as that muscle bound freak, and the guy who does the bobby hill voice on king of the hill as the little Kid) I only saw the show once cause its not comic book style or anime style but I instantly recognized the voices.

no the guy who does bobby costars in time squad with hamill (Hamill plays Larry 3000)(guy who Plays bobby plays the kid in time squad) (guy who does Hercule from DBZ plays the huge muscled guy)

Here's an actual Nephilim question:

Does anyone know why the Nephilim refer to humans as (among other things) "land creatures"? I'd forgotten they used that term until I played UE. Are they aviary, like the Firekkans?

the bugs do call humans the "unalined"(sp?). though I only remember hearing them say that during the chat w/Finley about the alien codes

you are right, the bugs call us the unaligned ones, but i thought that had something to do with the fact that our DNA is spiralled, as seen in the Dula 7-tissue-sample-report-thingy that finley had decoded (suggesting that theirs is straight?)

I'm no expert (I barely passed High School Biology) but I think all DNA is spiraled (at least all DNA we have discovered). Yes, the bugs are a new alien race, but I personally think that Origin wouldn't go that deep into science, so "unaligned" means something else (like I said before, I'm no expert so I could be and am probably wrong :D)

I think that unaligned means that they are not *aligned* (allied or something) with the Kilrathi or the Bugs. (or another bug enemy)

I definitely remember the Nephilim referring to themselves as the "Aligned Peoples" in Prophecy, so calling humans "unaligned" is probably like calling us others or aliens...basically anything other than to be one of them.

If anyone wants the REAL scoup on Nephilim, I suggest reading Zacheria Stichen's books. The Nephilim have visited this planet every 3,600 years, and is due to return sometime this decade. Their world, not unlike our own, is called "NIBIRU", or "The 12th Planet" Ancient texts going back 6,000 + years have been translated and speak of the Nephilim visiting Earth. Archeological digs find strange layers within the ground every so often, measured and dated at roughly 3,600 year cycles. This seems to confirm the ancient texts talking about Nibiru returning, disrupting gravitational fields within our solar system. It has been confirmed and verified that this 3,600 year cycle has been responsible for many disasters here on Earth, as well as documented in the ancinet texts, have caused disasters on other planets in our solar system.

There is more to the Nephilim than depicted in the Prophecy game. And it isnt science fiction either.

Stichens books are available at any bookstore and online. I highly recommend reading them. Although many aspects of the Nephilim are correct in the WCP game, there are also some that are not exactly true, or even come close to being correct.

Originally posted by aclove
I definitely remember the Nephilim referring to themselves as the "Aligned Peoples" in Prophecy, so calling humans "unaligned" is probably like calling us others or aliens...basically anything other than to be one of them.

I always thought that the game was going to be a series with the Nephilim being the 1st of 3 alien races controlled by a master race (as dug up again by a new CZ member not to long ago). This would make the bugs part of an "aligned" race while humans are not even aligned in one government in the WC universe.

And that is really interesting RFBurns, I'm gonna have to look into it. This could bring back all the talk about Nostrodamus and Egyptian predictions of the destruction of the Earth that was such a lucrative topic 3 yeras ago.

C-ya

Originally posted by RFBurns
There is more to the Nephilim than depicted in the Prophecy game. And it isnt science fiction either.
It isn't sci-fi indeed, it's fantasy :).

Back