Nephilim

Originally posted by Aries
oh please not the end of the world stuff again! :(

A very interesting statement, considering Nibiru has passed thru the solar system hundreds of times before in the past, yet Earth and man are still around!

I doubt it is "the end of the world" scenario. Perhaps more like a new begining. But then again, preception plays a big role in how you end up in the long run. Either your ready, or you are not.

i said that in response to Viper's comment bout nostrodamus. personally, I don't think the world will end, at least, not in the next couple hundred years.

i said that in response to Viper's comment bout nostrodamus. personally, I don't think the world will end, at least, not in the next couple hundred years.

Wow, you give humanity a couple hundred years. Kindof a pessimistic view isn't it? I actually think humanity will live on for quite some time. It would be a shame to see all this growth potential go to waste. :) And if you buy into the Egyptian prophecy, humanity will live on indefinitely now.

Question RF, I'm guessing Nibiru has to do with some prophecy. Which one? Nephilim?

C-ya

Originally posted by Viper61
Wow, you give humanity a couple hundred years. Kindof a pessimistic view isn't it? ...
Nah.
Heck, I'll be retired by then anyway, so what do I care?...

Question RF, I'm guessing Nibiru has to do with some prophecy. Which one? Nephilim?

C-ya

Correct. The Nephilim reside on a world called "Nibiru". Or more commonly known in the anomalies/space communities as "Planet-X"

This planet is a part of our solar system, wich rides a very large elliptical orbit around the Sun. It passes thru the solar system every 3,600 years, according to ancinet Sumarian texts and many other ancient civilization writtings. Zacharia Stichen has researched the Nephilim for over 35 years. He is one of a very few who can read and translate cuneiform. Many of these texts, well over 100,000 which were found recently, speak of Nephilim and the crossing of Nibiru. In fact, long before Christianity and the birth of Jesus Christ, the symbol for the crossing and Nibiru was in fact the cross, with a circle representing Nibiru in the center of the cross.

About 15 years ago, the PBS program "NOVA", discussed this strange planet, and called it "Nemisis", or "Dark Star". The orbit was plotted on a computer, and traced back several thousand years, as well as plotted for the future. The orbit of this dark star or "Nibiru" was matched and verified by the computer vs the ancinet cuneiform texts Stichen decyphered. It was also further verified by archeologists digging into the Earth, and finding a strange clay layer in the ground, every so often. These layers were found to be seperated by about 3,600 years each, and coincides with the time of the destruction of the dinosaurs, as well as matching up with the deluge, or "Noah's Flood".

Many now suspect that the return of Nibiru is very soon, some believe as soon as March or April of 2003. It is believed that in the first couple of months in 2003, we will see a very bright star in the Orion constellation, and it is believed that this bright star is in fact the planet Nibiru, home of the Nephilim, on its return leg of its very large orbit, and will pass directly between the Earth and the Sun. Biblical texts speak of an eclipse that will occur, marking the armegeddon, or end times. However, I do not believe that it will be the end times. There may be drastic events such as severe weather changes, earthquakes and flooding, but I do not believe that mankind will come to an end. The reason for my belief in this is because this Nibiru planet has passed thru the solar system many many times before, and we are still here, Earth is still here.

But, considering there is an asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, and Mars appears as having gone thru a drastic catastrophe, the asteroid belt very well could be the remains of a planet that Mars once orbited as a moon. Mars shows scaring, such as the great Valles Marinaris, a 7 mile deep, 4,000 mile long "gash". This canyon appears similar to a graze wound from a bullet. I believe that a huge chunk of what was a planet that Mars orbited, either exploded or was hit by something, such as a large asteroid, or even Nibiru, caused a huge chunk to be thrown outward and skimmed the surface of Mars, forming the Valles Marinaris. Mainstream science believes this canyon was formed by waterflow, much like Earth's "Grand Canyon" in Arizona. But simply looking at the imagry from the various probes sent to Mars, this canyon has the appearance of something scrapping the surface, or cutting into the surface. A huge asteroid flying by and skimming the surface of a planet would certianly show up like the Valles Marinaris.

Sorry for such a long post, and perhaps it is not in the right place on the forum. But if anyone really wants to find out about the Nephilim and their world Nibiru, the 12 books Zacharia Stichen has published, first one in 1975 titled "The 12th Planet", you can find the undesputable evidence written down by the ancinets and what they knew, and what they experienced. I should point out, that 99 percent of the ancient texts found were found not by Stichen, but by many other archeologists either digging for something else, or researching something not even related to Stichen's work or the Nephilim.

One thing to keep in mind, today, we record our history for future reference. The ancinets did the same. Recorded their history and experiences for future reference. We have to take those writtings at face value. Many would say it is simply myth, legend, stories, fables. Well, imagine how Buzz Aldrin or John Glenn would feel if 1,000 years from now, someone reads on how we achieved space flight and went to the moon, and turn around and say, "aww that is not possible, they did not have the ability to do that so long ago, its myth, legend". Yet we KNOW we achieved space flight and went to the moon. Do we expect future archeologists who find our records of today, to blow off what we wrote down as myth and legend?

My internet radio station carries the Lou Gentile show , a talk show covering the paranormal, ufo's, ghosts, and other strange stuff. At Lou's site, you can go to the show archives and find the program with Zacharia Stichen discussing the Nephilim and Nibiru. That archive can be found HERE (requires real player) , as well as can be heard on my internet radio station ZeroPointRadio (requires winamp).

There is a museum of antiquity in Berlin Germany, where one can see an ancient glyph map of the solar system, showing ALL of the planets, as well as Nibiru and its orbit plot, and even space travel paths between Earth and Nibiru when it passes. This glyph tablet was dated to over 6,000 years ago, and is currently on display at the antiquity museum in Berlin.

Originally posted by RFBurns
Correct. The Nephilim reside on a world called "Nibiru". Or more . . .

Interesting stuff. If we were to believe pop culture though, Planet-X is populated by suspicious-looking japanese people with Geordi-lookalike visors trying to steal Godzilla and Ghidora from teh Earth! :)
Well, as with all the predictions of a few years ago, I will hold my breath until the date passes. Speaking of which, if it is due sometime in early 2003, should Nibiru be deep inside the solar system right now? If so you could actually spot it with a normal telescope (unless the 'dark planet' name is also a description).
I know if the Nephilim do invade the earth there will be more than one person to get the better of one of the 'bugs'. And as those persons are choking the life out of our invaders, the poll that is going on right now suggests that maybe one of them will ask for Blairs return! :)

C-ya

Interesting stuff. If we were to believe pop culture though, Planet-X is populated by suspicious-looking japanese people with Geordi-lookalike visors trying to steal Godzilla and Ghidora from teh Earth! :)
Well, as with all the predictions of a few years ago, I will hold my breath until the date passes. Speaking of which, if it is due sometime in early 2003, should Nibiru be deep inside the solar system right now? If so you could actually spot it with a normal telescope (unless the 'dark planet' name is also a description).
I know if the Nephilim do invade the earth there will be more than one person to get the better of one of the 'bugs'. And as those persons are choking the life out of our invaders, the poll that is going on right now suggests that maybe one of them will ask for Blairs return! :)

C-ya

Na, dont hold your breath for early 2003. I think we might see an unusual bright star near that time in the Orion constellation, but I doubt Nibiru will be here in 2003.

According to Stichen's research, the Nephilim, look like us, or actually, the other way around, we look like them.

No where in the research does it indicate the Nephilim are reptiles or "bugs". The ancient texts say that they are like us, and we are like them. Some are now convinced that the Nephilim are the "missing link" in our evolution, having altered the genetic codes in hominid species that exsited on Earth long ago. Even today, there are over 230 some odd genes in our DNA that cannot be identified, and have been labled as "alien". Thats not saying the unknown genes are alien in origin, I suspect they call them alien because they are strange from the other genes we have identified.

One thing WCP did get right on target about the Nephilim. That they are mentioned in Biblical texts. Genesis I believe is the book to search to find the references. The game also hit on target the fact that they are a very old race, that makes its way to us so often. Except not in insect looking ships, tho that would be neat to see.

Originally posted by RFBurns
Na, dont hold your breath for early 2003. . .

I figured they weren't bugs, just equating WC:p with real fact for alittle enjoyment seeing the heated debate a few posts back.

C-ya

Did anybody stop to think that if this planet Nibiru does in fact have an orbital period of over three thousand years, that it would spend ninety-nine percent of its orbit with its oceans and atmosphere frozen solid? Even Pluto, which has an orbital period of about two hundred and fifty years, has its atmosphere freeze solid for three-fourths of its orbit. If anything lived on such a planet, they would have to either live underground and support themselves solely by their technology, or they would have to be adapted to temperatures where oxygen and nitrogen are frozen solid (in which case they probably would find Earth to be unbearably hot).

Don't be so sceptical, Ghost. Nibiru is as real as the little people under Peter Shelus' desk.

He worked on WCP. Here's what he had to say about little people, in the WCP/SO quotes file.

"I'm still convinced that they don't let me in because they don't like me. I think they're the ones that put the little people in my office. At first they weren't so bad, and they just watched me working. But now... Things are changing. When I first get into work, the one just starts pointing at me and laughs all day. I try to keep it quiet, but I just can't do it anymore. The other one hides under my desk and hits my shins as I type. For a while I could stop it by punching my desk as hard as I can, but I think it's getting stronger, and my hands have really started to hurt. Let me know if any of you guys have been able to find a way to deal with your little people."
Pshelus, on mental health

Originally posted by Ghost
No, because i don´t think that the planet exist.

It may not, but myths go one of two ways. Either they are based in fact and stuck relatively close to that fact, or they are so skewd from the base fact that they don't even resemble the truth anymore. I'd have to go with choice #2 in this case. It's a matter of interpretation (especially when deciphering a dead or ancient language) especially if people from a time 3600 years ago were trying to describe something that was beyond their comprehension. Take dragons in ancient Europe for example. My favorite example though of this is Paul's visions in Revelations. There are some that believes he describes nuclear weapons and modern day vehicles of war (helicopters, tanks, etc) in the best way he knows how. I personally have read many different interpretations of these visions, and one still doesn't satisfy me. Is Nibiru real, maybe but as with all the turn of the century myths and predictions as of late have shown, only time will tell the truth.

C-ya

Originally posted by Ijuin
Did anybody stop to think that if this planet Nibiru does in fact have an orbital period of over three thousand years, that it would spend ninety-nine percent of its orbit with its oceans and atmosphere frozen solid? Even Pluto, which has an orbital period of about two hundred and fifty years, has its atmosphere freeze solid for three-fourths of its orbit. If anything lived on such a planet, they would have to either live underground and support themselves solely by their technology, or they would have to be adapted to temperatures where oxygen and nitrogen are frozen solid (in which case they probably would find Earth to be unbearably hot).

This would depend on if the planet in question could generate enough internal heat and energy to sustain itself at such a distance from the Sun. The recent Galilleo probe sent to Jupiter detected large radiations emitting from Jupiter. This happens because the planet can generate energy for itself. Considering the distance of Jupiter and other large planets like Saturn being so far way from the Sun, they seem to have active atmospheres with very strong wind patterns, forming stuff like Jupiter's Giant Red Spot. Pluto is so small, its obvious it does not have enough mass to produce any energy for itself, thus remains a frozen ball. If a planet so far away from a source of heat has enough internal heat being generated, such as volcanos or "greenhouse" like effects, it could quite possibly not freeze up so far away from the Sun.

Apparently, the Nephilim mined gold on this planet to sustain their atmosphere, according to the ancient texts. They used the gold thru some heating process to create particles that gave their atmosphere some kind of protective layer or strength, perhaps even some kind of atmospheric mirror of sorts, reflecting any internally generated heat back to the surface, thus keepnig the planet from freezing being so far away from the Sun. One particle wouldnt do much, but spread enough of it in an atmosphere, it could become a very effecitve reflector of some kind.

Earth's atmosphere works very similar. It contains certian chemical elements, all which work together to keep certian levels of radiations from reaching the surface. The atmosphere also serves to help keep some of the heat from escaping. Many might be familiar with the "greenhouse effect", CO2 gasses etc building up in the atmosphere, causing global warming. Nibiru could be like this, a planet of mass greenhouse, sustaind by not only the CO2 in its atmosphere, but sustaind by internally generated heat. The ancient texts describe the Nephilim comming to Earth, mining the gold to strengthen their atmosphere.

Here is a show archive of the Lou Gentile show with Zacharia Stichen. It is in real audio format, and can also be heard on ZPR radio. This interview with Stichen goes into great detail on how Stichen came to the conclusions about Nibiru and the Nephilim.

Interview with Zacharia Stichen

uhhh.....Jupiter and Saturn are GAS planets, Pluto is a ROCK planet. I ain't an astronamer but I think that is reason they generate energy, not their size.

Jupiter, Saturn, and Neptune generate their own heat. This heat comes from the fact that these planets are "falling" down upon themselves in nearly the same way gases in a star falls towards the core. The heat is the energy from teh friction between particles with other particles as the rub past each other. For comparison, our bodies use a similar method to keep our body temperatures constant. Uranus is the only jovian planet that we knwo of that doesnt't generate its own heat. Theroies link this abnomally to the reason why Uranus lies on its side.

As for the Nephilim, if they are real, why aren't they already here. If they could travel between worlds in teh past, they should be able to do it now with improved travel time and increase distance. 3000 years is a lot of time to cover, and technology advances quickly. Heck, look what how much we have advanced in only 100 years. The Nephilim should have transsystem technology by now.

As for Nibiru, if it did exist and was moving towards its Earth-flyby this February, we should be able to see it right now. However, the only recent "planet" discovery is Quaoar, and we already know that Quaor will never come near us. All the planets in this system have their orbits gravity-locked into place with each other. That means that they can ever get closer or grow furthe apart from each other. Even Neptune and Pluto, whose orbits DO cross each other, will never collide with each other. In this light, Nibiru can't come too close to Earth, as it would be in a gravity-locked orbit as well. If it did, the gravities of the two worlds would puch alter each worlds orbit, something we already hasn't happen in the past and therefore won't happen in the future. If Nibiru did come close enough to make a noticeable effect, it is already here. We just happen to call it Moon.

In conclusion, the legend of the Nephilim is just a legend. Its truth lying in our ancestors' fear of the unkown, and the apparent near misses of the other planets as seen from Earth.

uhhh.....Jupiter and Saturn are GAS planets, Pluto is a ROCK planet. I ain't an astronamer but I think that is reason they generate energy, not their size.

Size plays a big role in generating heat. Earth is NOT a gas planet, but does produce internal heat. Pluto is very small, not enough "heater" size to do any good, small core.

Someone in the Anomalies BBS suggested that perhaps Nibiru is not a planet, but something like a "Dyson Sphere". (shrugs)

Indeed a 3,600 year orbit cycle is a very long time. A very large and crazy elliptical orbit. As this Nibiru planet leaves the solar system, the elliptical plot of the orbit swings the planet in a very wide trajectory. As it moves further and further away, it has more distance to travel till it reaches the peak of the aposis of the orbit, then on the return leg, it has to travel that same distance again, till it approaches the "narrow" end of the elliptical trajectory, which translates into less distance it must travel.

No doubt, if this Nibiru planet is real, and on its way back, when it appears in the Orion constillation, and we see it, it wont be long after than when it does pass very close, and we really begin to see it. Its not moving at warp 9, but it is moving very fast, especially on the return leg in the orbit trajectory. As it approaches the solar system and the Sun, gravity pull will increase its speed, and slow down again as it leaves the solar system.

Were just going to have to keep an eye on the sky come February thru May 2003, and watch the Orion constellation to see if the 3,600 year cycle is due.

This isnt a WC related sim (sorry admins), but it works on the Newtonian physics and planitary motions and gravity pulls, and is an excellent tool to see how real space physics works. In Orbiter, you can sit in a craft, put yourself in a large elliptical orbit around Earth or one of the other planets, even the Sun, and see how such a large elliptical orbit works.

Back