My WC travels

Edfilho

Cry some more!
In my travelling today, many WCish things happened:
first, in the airport bookstore, I saw a book by someone called Deveraux which had the word Angel in the title.
Then I took off, and saw, among several navy firgates and coverttes a couple of carriers, one lighter than the other.

Then I landed at a city called Vitória. Means Victory in english.

nice for a single 50min flight.

How could you see 2 carriers going to vitoria is we only have the São Paulo?
and if you did see for some insane reason the São Paulo AND the Minas Gerais (which was already retired months ago), together, in Rio, I believe, what were you smoking at the time? :)

- K
PS: Dude, your that despered for wc that you come up with those connections? :)

Oh yeah? Well, tonight . . I umm . . I went Christmas shopping with my dad . . and, uhh . . . I got Wing Commander 3 for Christmas several years ago . . so there!

I saw a cat today....I tried to blow it outta the skies, but it was to manueverable for my Nissan to handle. Musta been a Salthi...:S

(Edited to remove self-imposed stupidity)

you know, that actually reminds me of something
last week I was at my friend's and he has this cat. I looked in his direction and said "Thrakath", and he turned to me and stared quite defiantly at me

you know, guys...when I saw the cat, I was coming hom from work...at the pizza parlor I own. Coincidence? I think not.

That's it- Kilrathi are attracted to Pizza.

Wait a second . . . pie . . . pizza . . kilrathi . . george washington . . . it's all starting to make sense now.

Also, I want to get a cat when I get my own place. And, I'm going to give that cat a Kilrathi name. Right now, it's a three-way toss between Thrakhath, Ralgha, and Jukaga (with Jukaga ahead by a nose . . er . . muzzle?)

Kalfor said:
How could you see 2 carriers going to vitoria is we only have the São Paulo?
and if you did see for some insane reason the São Paulo AND the Minas Gerais (which was already retired months ago), together, in Rio, I believe, what were you smoking at the time? :)

The fact that the Minas Gerais is retired doesn't mean it's gone to a retirement house in jacarepaguá. It is still there at the dock. Right in front of São Paulo. You know, a carrier is pretty bigger than the other ships (even the MG), and it's quite hard to mistake any other thing for one. The SP was really bigger, though.

- K
PS: Dude, your that despered for wc that you come up with those connections? :)

When you get used to flying, it gets boring (unless you're a pilot, maybe). I have to distract myself with something. And the book thing was kinda funny.

Back