Most intense scene or experience?

Commodore 64s are a dime-a-dozen but are beautiful machines from a more innocent era. Nothing beats C64 Blade Runner! ...well, cept Contra.

More innocent era? I only know that I still have such a nice machine downstairs and where all mechanical parts say goodbye one after the other. But the games are funny. even if the graphics seems ancient compared to today. But that's normal.

Originally posted by LeHah
How many people still play Pong? :)

I love Pong. I don't remember which version of Commander Keen had pong built-in, but every time I loaded it up, I would stay for like 3 hours playing pong before actually proceeding to the Commander Keen game itself, which, by the way, puts all modern platform games to shame.

--Eder

Commander Keen was on the driver disk for my Gravis joystick...Which also came with Wing Commander II. Coincidence? I think yes!

Originally posted by Eder
I love Pong. I don't remember which version of Commander Keen had pong built-in, but every time I loaded it up, I would stay for like 3 hours playing pong before actually proceeding to the Commander Keen game itself, which, by the way, puts all modern platform games to shame.
Originally posted by Dekkar
Paddle war was in Commander keen 4-6
Eh eh... :D I used to play Pong for hours too...

:p I just came to answer the subject heading.

Most intense experience... chasing a Dralthi along the entire length of the Midway, full Afts, mere feet (inches) above the Midway's hull. Don't get much better than that. Unless you count the times I've been swarmed by Vaktoths and Darkets (Once those things get close to you, they stay close... very VERY annoying), and turning around just to watch two of the buggers crash into each other.

Got a Vaktoth of my tail by flybying the Victory real close
and then cutting back under the hull. Crazy kat flys right
into the ship. heheheh.

Originally posted by Ghost
I really want Privateer 3 more than WC6.
I'd prefer WCP2. ;) (Isn't there supposed to be a 5 between 4 and 6?)

Originally posted by Eder
I don't remember which version of Commander Keen had pong built-in, but every time I loaded it up, I would stay for like 3 hours playing pong before actually proceeding to the Commander Keen game itself...
Never played Keen, myself, but I appreciate that "Spin the CD" thing on Strike Commander CD while waiting for the game to load, even though I never did manage to play more than a couple of missions.

Back