Most intense scene or experience?

Enforcer

Spaceman
Angel's death always gets to me. My heart just pounds, and I feel like going on a Kilrathi killing spree. Needless to say I work it off on the next mission. I'll try and do as much of the work as I can.

The briefing you get in SM1 after Goddard is discovered to be wiped out seems to make the air thick with tension. Pretty amazing for an old game.

The whole run on SM1, in fact, is pretty intense, even the briefings. Then, the first time you run into the Sivar...whoa.

Some of these missions, I wish they had it programmed to play 'When Johnny Comes Marching Home', because it's sooo appropriate for some of these "humanity rests on your shoulders"-type missions.

Hunting down the Sivar, shooting down missiles loaded with bio-weapons, the Raid on Kilrah, taking down vital transports, sneaking and fighting my way to Earth in a Black Dragon-need I go on?

Towlyn's trial is stirring, as well.

The WC3 intro was great! But I really liked the Behemoth Briefing. There's something very dark and tense about it.

I agree that the Behemoth briefing scene is the best....well, either that or the intro to WC Prophecy.....the fear of the unknown, n' all that.

Wc3: The behemoth briefing and firing and explosion.
Wc4: Sneaking around the Axius base, and Tolwyn's trial
WcP: Into, plasma weapon test, and the finally!

now *that's* some good stuff man, good stuff :) (except for the part where Earth is invaded and our main hero dies :p )

Don't ask me why, but my scene of choice is that losing scene in WC2, the one where Blair asks permission to fly the last patrol and the Concordia retreats from Enigma...

I guess it just felt like a really, really big loss, maybe because WC2 was kinda epic in scale :)

--Eder

I always thought Spirit's death was pretty incredable...but then again there were many moments from WC2.

From Spirit's death to the sabotage on the flight deck, only to find that Jazz was behind it.:eek: .....oh man, that sure was intense...

I also must say that WC3 & 4's intros were very good as well. Definately, some of the few moments during which I have been saddened by a computer game series.

Back