Most intense scene or experience?

"I believe you are correct...
...Mekt"

"Mekt...
...I believe you are correct"

"Correct, I believe you are...
...Mekt"

I think I'm on to something... <g>

Privateer 3 would kick ass. Still , Freelancer looks awsome despite it having nothing to do with WC.

better to wait for a complete game , then to rush it, and get a piece of garbage game thats full of bugs and stuff.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
better to wait for a complete game , then to rush it, and get a piece of garbage game thats full of bugs and stuff.

I agree with you, of course... (for instance, they released Mankind - a massively online game - too early, so that the game had lots of bugs)
I just say that they are all too optimistic about the release dates.

Originally posted by mpanty
(...)
I think I'm on to something... <g>

Oh no, Mav what have you done? ;)
But thanks for agreeing with me (even if it's not much worth :p) and I hope you'll solve your problem with your 'friend' fast.

oh... it's been solved, but at the expense of my rank, and the permanent banning of Twig, and a nice little session of pain for my dear friend :mad:

Originally posted by Frosty
Freelancer looks less and less awesome as the years go by.

Gameplay is far more important than Graphics. Case in point: Alien Ressurection for PS1. Terrifying enviroment, scary as hell but had TERRIBLE controls.

Shitty games are games with bad controls. Dated graphics are dated graphics. How many people still play Pong? :)

Back