Most Average Fighter?

Death said:
You're obviously not real enough to realize that there is no "P" in WCSO, so pardon us for not accepting your opinion as mattering.

well I ment Wing Commander PROPHECY SECRET OPS...omfg
Dude, I have all WCs at home I know the difference between Prophecy and Wing commander: Secret Missions

so much for this...we're not here to complain about this are we?
So I have to agree with t.c.cgi: You can fly the Thunderbolt only in WC3. It appears in Wc4, too, ok.

What you meant is irrelevant, not to mention wrong. It's Wing Commander Secret Ops. Check the title splash screen when you load up SO, not a hint of "Prophecy" to be found.

it's alright man. it's cool. i know it might've seemed like Death was attacking you but im sure that was far from his intent

Black-Wulf said:
ok ok you're right so shoot me won't you?? omg

Huh? You brag about not accepting a Wing Commander game as Wing Commander game and then complain about horrible people shooting at you? That's pretty weird.

Dyret said:
Huh? You brag about not accepting a Wing Commander game as Wing Commander game and then complain about horrible people shooting at you? That's pretty weird.

i think ill complain about cats shooting me!!!:mad:

I'm sure I could have put it more nicely.

I might have even done so, if the notion that "Secret Ops is a Prophecy add-on" hadn't been brought up umpteen hundred times, in spite of facts to the contrary.

I didn't, though. Life's tough, and so are the forums.

kk and I didn't want to offend you, death. Well you just sounded like "stfu, noob!" and I was in a bad mood...so forget about it and be nice and dry :)

And let's get to the plot "most average fighter"...

good ol' scim.

As many people can tell you, I don't tend to do "subtle" very well. If I mean something, I say it.

Now STFU n00b. :p

(For those without the proper browser plugin, that was a joke.)

Lt.Death100 said:
What's the 2nd game?

:confused:

Wing 3 and 4, just like the Hellcat?

EDIT: Im a moron, I meant the Longbow.

So I meant to say, you can also fly the Longbow in 2 games.

I always found the Vindicator to be sort of average. Sure, it was different... but... just didn't have the punch that the Thunderbolt had. While it had its uses... it just wasn't really all that exciting. I guess the Bearcat seemed to be more of a heavy fighter in the same way the Thunderbolt was than the Vindicator (which I guess wasn't actually a heavy fighter... but it was heavier than the Banshee and Hellcat... but lighter than the Avenger).

dragoon said:
I always found the Vindicator to be sort of average. Sure, it was different... but... just didn't have the punch that the Thunderbolt had. While it had its uses... it just wasn't really all that exciting. I guess the Bearcat seemed to be more of a heavy fighter in the same way the Thunderbolt was than the Vindicator (which I guess wasn't actually a heavy fighter... but it was heavier than the Banshee and Hellcat... but lighter than the Avenger).
The Avenger was sort of like a part bomber part hvy fighter.

Back