Matrix Reloaded (some spoilers of course)

Have you watched it?

• Yes!

Votes: 28 66.7%
  • Uhmm... not yet.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Watch what?

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there's one thing I hate, it's those sequels that get Oscars for no reason!

(A terrifying visit to the land of what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about aside, I can only think of two sequels ever to win Best Picture...)

Which did deserve an Oscar...

Matrix, huh? It will be released here tomorrow only, so I can´t answer the poll.

yeah Coppola did a great job one Godfather two its difficult if not impossible to create a sequal almost as good as the orginal

Actually, I set the poll to be around until the next seven weeks (starting the time this thread was started).

I myself haven't watch it yet, as it is quite usual for Indonesian cineplex to have two weeks delay.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
If there's one thing I hate, it's those sequels that get Oscars for no reason!

(A terrifying visit to the land of what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about aside, I can only think of two sequels ever to win Best Picture...)

Exactly... anyway, Reloaded was a disgusting, disgusting movie. I'm dying to see it several more times in the theater (maybe download it off the internet) and see it and Revolutions on my local OMNIMAX. This has certainly stolen my award for favorite movie of the year so far....yet to hopefully taken by Revolutions. Love it to death....The Matrix trilogy (uncompleted) has entered my number one spot with several others. Thank you Wachoski Bros.

Yeah, it was a lot of fun. Probably my favorite all around action movie, the sheer amount of time spent in "wow" action mode is great.

Reloaded is coming out tomorrow (or, in other words, this Saturday night).

I'm hoping to catch the movie around 10 or 11 pm, but if the lines get too full, I'll have to wait up till next Wednesday.

Wish me luck, guys!:D

Just watched it, and I must say, it's the best ACTION movie ever.
Go see it. You don't have a "choice". ;)

Just saw it. Very good movie. Some weak spots here and there. But, as a saga, Matrix depends on third movie. Anyway, I liked the twists in the end.

"Something is wrong".

Now that was interesting.

The conversation with the architecth was most interesting.

Back