LOAF, do you buy EVERYTHING?

I'm looking for the Asia/Pacific release of Kilrathi Saga with the ring-bound manual... if you've got one of those.

LOAF does lack my wonderful WC Movie SFX Hat.

I, however, lack LOAF's elaborate collection. :(

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I actually got a Chris-autographed WC1 for a few dollars a week or so ago. EBay auctions are fickle :)

I did end up getting that auction for $109... the really special thing about it was the receipt that came with the WC1 -- it was dated the *day* WC1 was released!

Thats really cool. I'm jealous :D

Originally posted by Jochen
I got a "svenska" version of priv2 for win9x these days from software savings UK...

svenska= sweden
Who wants swedish version of WC anyway? (Loaf probably)
I´m curious. Did it have swedish translation or was it just with
swedish manuals? Usually we get just UK versions of games
here in Finlnad.

Originally posted by Loozer
i have 4 copies of WC Kilrathi Saga i had just bought my fifth copy Sat. If anyone is interested let me know

I bid sixty dollars, cash in advance, for a copy, if you can ship it to my address in Tokyo.

Originally posted by Ijuin

I bid sixty dollars, cash in advance, for a copy, if you can ship it to my address in Tokyo.

Wow, Tokyo! I don't suppose you might be able to find a copy of WC2 for the FM Towns anywhere <G>? I'll gladly trade a Kilrathi Saga for that...

I will have to check the used software stores in Akihabara for that one--I would gladly trade it for Kilrath Saga as well. However, if I fail to find it, my cash offer (US dollars) still stands, and I am willing to raise it a bit if you wish.

>Posted by LOAF:I'm looking for the Asia/Pacific release of Kilrathi Saga with the ring-bound manual... if you've got one of those.

LOAF, ive got one of those, im willing to trade it for another kilrathi saga, since I'll still want the game.

cheers.
paulsen--

Rami: Only the manual gets translated. And thank whatever deity for that! Um, well, ok, so the manuals tend to look... kind of silly, to be diplomatic, but if you have severe problems with english (which nobody above the age of 12 in Sweden has, I think), it's a good push in the right direction: learning how to play the game. And read some background fiction. Whatever.

Must be nice speaking 2 languages :D I could claim to speak German but that would be a gross exaggeration :) Speaking of which I've got the german version of Armada (only difference being the german manual) but I'd assume LOAF would have that :D

Originally posted by Wedge009
Really? May I ask how much you paid for each?

I paid various prices ill sell each copy for $300 all except one copy of course the copies are brand new never been opened

I only regret that I have but one life to give confed,,,Loozer>>>Hells Kitchen, Vega Sector

I got another Brand New KS Asia version made in Singapore one today, i broke the one i had earlier,there was something bad about the movie.tre or something. but THIS KS i'm not gonna open. I think it gives me bad luck every time i open an original game

Pedro: Well, I can communicate in three languages (swedish, english and french (though that's quite an exaggeration)), and I'm fairly fluent in HTML. That's four! :D

(It's always handy, I suppose.)

Originally posted by Mystery muppet
Pedro: Well, I can communicate in three languages (swedish, english and french (though that's quite an exaggeration)), and I'm fairly fluent in HTML. That's four! :D

(It's always handy, I suppose.)

HTML isn't really a language. It's a script. (Don't let the L fool you! It lies!)

I'm fluent in English, Java (although I don't like it), C, Basic, WCP Pascal, I also have *some* small experience with C++ (working on improving it) as well as german and french (hope to run from both of these and forget I ever took them, cos you wouldn't know talking to me).

Back