Kilrathi Fighters

Originally posted by Chris Blair
Does any one have links for Kilrathi fighters (mostly old ones like Krants) blueprints/info (don't include https://www.wcnews.com/ as a link). :D

The only blueprints made were for the Confederation fighters. There were only line diagrams and stats for the Kilrathi ships. It's not like the Kilrathi were selling us the plans for their ships... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know that, maybe I should get every body to tell me how to find everything I'm looking for....

Maybe you should ease up on the making of new dumb threads. Theres already enough being made without your help.

Lay off the new guy. Everybody here did the same thing when they were new.

If you'd like info on particular Kilrathi fighters, I'll try and get it for you.

Well I think we were trying to say, don't post just to raise your post count and get promoted. Don't need the forums flooded with people saying "..." or "Yep". Meaningful posts make for a better board for all involved. And yes I don't listen to myself so you just go suck down a crate of Brilliance right now and hush.

eh, there's a change of servers planned (and through that, a switch in DNS). I assume it's going on now.

Another move? I thought you only moved just recently. And what's DNS? My memory fails me...

And I can't tell you how much I despise that horrendous picture of that frizzy haired, wide-eyed man on the blocked and 404 pages.

Eh, it's not really we anymore. While I'm still on good terms and help out from time to time, I'm no longer of any official capacity at blacklance.org. It's a move to allow some fancy new admin features... I just hope they remembered to move the anonymous FTP again... We had to reupload all the CIC files last time, IIRC.

DNS

Information then!

Try your Kilrathi Saga manual, perhaps? Or you could find the hint books as well... one way to get the ship data.

This data IS already posted, mind you...

Back