Kilrathi Fighters

Only the really bad people ever see him through being banned. Most people only see him when they go searching through our stuff for articles that don't exist and the like.

I don't think I've ever seen him, except after I saw the directory just sitting there...

You must have done. He would appear when /guides was password protected and you got the password wrong three times. You must have done that at least once.

Yeah, that password thing didn't always work so well... Of course, I assume this is just another segue into mentioning that I haven't completed WC2! :)

I'll get it done in time! er... time plus a year... It can be another birthday thing: TC FINALLY FINISHES WC2 GUIDE!

Hmm... I hope you've started planning birthday things, knowing how energetic all the guys are lately, I'm sure it'll be full of events...

(dash, I appear to have overloaded my sarcasm meter...)

Are you volunteering to help with a new project? :)

But I was actually considering doing something new.. can't think of a good project to do though.

I'm always volunteering. I need to redeem myself... you kicked my ass last time :)

We should probably do something that'll... or um... I dunno... I've got some ideas, but I'll talk to you about them elsewhere.

You're damn straight I kicked your ass. You told me you'd do WC2 and WC4. I ended up rushing through every mission in WC4 the day before it was all due to go live. Then you emailed me what you had and disappeared about an hour before it was due to open. :)

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
You're damn straight I kicked your ass. You told me you'd do WC2 and WC4. I ended up rushing through every mission in WC4 the day before it was all due to go live. Then you emailed me what you had and disappeared about an hour before it was due to open. :)

I had to work about 50 times more than I thought... It was like I suddenly became Chris or something in mid-July... :)

Once again I doubt I'll be here for the actual birthday this year... making that the third in a row I've missed.

If "I've been really busy" doesn't count as an excuse, you don't have an excuse either. :)

Also, I think we started work in March. :)

Originally posted by Cpl Hades
If "I've been really busy" doesn't count as an excuse, you don't have an excuse either. :)

Also, I think we started work in March. :)

shhh

Well it's worse if we're to start anything now.. we have less than three months until the birthday. And you should probably finish what you started first. :)

Stop hijacking threads... it makes the regulars think *they* can use the CZ as a real-time chat-board to. Go create a secret thread at the super-secret CCG board or something. Or use AHCZ.

24 to 48 hours... as of some arbitrary time that I'm not sure when it occurred... probably as of 5 to 10 hours ago

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Stop hijacking threads... it makes the regulars think *they* can use the CZ as a real-time chat-board to. Go create a secret thread at the super-secret CCG board or something. Or use AHCZ.

Wow... A CIC High Council meeting is taking place here. I wonder what is AHCZ.

Back