It's Here!

Strider55881

Spaceman
My Pilgrim Cross finally arrived, *Does a happy dance* definitely one of my favorite decorative pieces in my collection of swords and knives. Oh yeah, and it's worth every penny I paid, even those 1251 pennies that the government reamed me for "customs and taxes."
To those who also have this knife, what do you think of it?

It's an incredibly heavy and gaudy way to show that I love Wing Commander! Beats a tattoo!

Unless I could find out what Paladin's tattoo was supposed to look like...

did u know the box glows under a black light. it actually looks better than under normal light.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
It's an incredibly heavy and gaudy way to show that I love Wing Commander! Beats a tattoo!

LOL, it is awfully heavy for a necklace, that's why I usually keep it on the plaque.

Best of luck on your search, LOAF.

Originally posted by Strider55881

LOL, it is awfully heavy for a necklace, that's why I usually keep it on the plaque.

Best of luck on your search, LOAF.

You should tell that to Mr.T!!!:D

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

You should ask Chris Roberts if PNR ever answers the phone. By which I mean, tommorow!

Just cuious, does anyone who has a Pilgrim Cross actually wear it as a necklas? I know i don't, i get enough questions about my "got root?" shirt.
"cool, you smoke weed? COOL!!"
people can be so insensitive to the needs of a nerd...

Originally posted by TC

You should ask Chris Roberts if PNR ever answers the phone. By which I mean, tommorow!

I'm not calling Chris... he's in... Europe? I'm calling some producer guy.

Originally posted by Happy
Just cuious, does anyone who has a Pilgrim Cross actually wear it as a necklas? I know i don't, i get enough questions about my "got root?" shirt.
"cool, you smoke weed? COOL!!"
people can be so insensitive to the needs of a nerd...

I've only had mine since Friday, but I think I've worn it for maybe 10 minutes. But, if I can finish my Border Worlds Pilot uniform by Halloween I'll probably wear the cross with that.

i've had mine for a few months, and it's been in the box basically the whole time.
though i almost got it out when I got the WC Movie DVD.

Originally posted by Razer92
I got mine today and it's not that heavy at all.

As a knife, it's not heavy at all - and even though it's decorative, it has better balance than most of the push daggers I've handled - but it's very heavy for a necklace.

Back