Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Beg for mercy!"

(BTW, although you do not use original WC insults, you are a lot more creative than mpanty or Zor Prime were ...:) )

mpanty, Zor Prime: :p What's up? Are you afraid to die in battle? <g>

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
(BTW, although you do not use original WC insults, you are a lot more creative than mpanty or Zor Prime were ...)

mpanty, Zor Prime: :p What's up? Are you afraid to die in battle? <g>

why thank you :) I try my best.

"I shall grant you safe passage today, lucky ape." ;)

*Sets 300 page notebook of insults down, boots up computer*
"lets see, ah yes this one will do"
*reads post"
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!"
;)

Again Kilrathi forces with their superior speed and stealth are victorious over the clumsy human forces! <g>
However the battle may be won but the war is not over yet...
Next round...

Again Kilrathi forces with their superior speed and stealth are victorious over the clumsy human forces! <g>
However the battle may be won but the war is not over yet...
Next round...

"Back again? Your grandmother busy?"
(OOC: i have no idea what a kilrathi has for a grandmother so don't take it personally)

"I join my ancestors." <g>

Just for the record: I surely do not take it personally. No insult here is meant seriously. And the one I just posted, is not really an insult, ( a Kilrathi pilot says it when he is shot down which happens quite seldom :)) I just found it fitting. So here is my insult for you:

"Show your claws, pathetic creature!"

[B
Just for the record: I surely do not take it personally. No insult here is meant seriously. And the one I just posted, is not really an insult, ( a Kilrathi pilot says it when he is shot down which happens quite seldom :)) I just found it fitting. So here is my insult for you:
[/B]

Ok, it is just some would take that personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back