Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mekt-Hakkikt

Mpanty's bane
"Beg for mercy!"

(BTW, although you do not use original WC insults, you are a lot more creative than mpanty or Zor Prime were ...:) )

mpanty, Zor Prime: :p What's up? Are you afraid to die in battle? <g>
 

$tormin

Vice Admiral
Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
(BTW, although you do not use original WC insults, you are a lot more creative than mpanty or Zor Prime were ...)

mpanty, Zor Prime: :p What's up? Are you afraid to die in battle? <g>

why thank you :) I try my best.
 

$tormin

Vice Admiral
Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
"I shall grant you safe passage today, lucky ape." ;)

*Sets 300 page notebook of insults down, boots up computer*
"lets see, ah yes this one will do"
*reads post"
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!"
;)
 

Mekt-Hakkikt

Mpanty's bane
Again Kilrathi forces with their superior speed and stealth are victorious over the clumsy human forces! <g>
However the battle may be won but the war is not over yet...
Next round...
 

$tormin

Vice Admiral
Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Again Kilrathi forces with their superior speed and stealth are victorious over the clumsy human forces! <g>
However the battle may be won but the war is not over yet...
Next round...

"Back again? Your grandmother busy?"
(OOC: i have no idea what a kilrathi has for a grandmother so don't take it personally)
 

Mekt-Hakkikt

Mpanty's bane
"I join my ancestors." <g>

Just for the record: I surely do not take it personally. No insult here is meant seriously. And the one I just posted, is not really an insult, ( a Kilrathi pilot says it when he is shot down which happens quite seldom :)) I just found it fitting. So here is my insult for you:

"Show your claws, pathetic creature!"
 

$tormin

Vice Admiral
Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
[B
Just for the record: I surely do not take it personally. No insult here is meant seriously. And the one I just posted, is not really an insult, ( a Kilrathi pilot says it when he is shot down which happens quite seldom :)) I just found it fitting. So here is my insult for you:
[/B]

Ok, it is just some would take that personally.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top