Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Humans panic so easily, just like mice."

OOC: As I do have to get up tomorrow quite early and still have to work to do, I have to say:
"Bed claims me!" <g>
You were a worthy opponent (for a puny human). See you tomorrow? Same place, same time? :)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
"Humans panic so easily, just like mice."

"so all you would challange is mice?"
OOC: As I do have to get up tomorrow quite early and still have to work to do, I have to say:
"Bed claims me!" <g>
You were a worthy opponent (for a puny human). See you tomorrow? Same place, same time? :)

tomorrow, i guess. It has been fun :)

$tormin!!!! You are too good!!!! :D

You made me laugh my ass off for 5 minutes, with your replies to Mekt!!! Drop it Mekt, you are no match for the superior Confed pilot!!!
(BTW, I was sleeping, so I couldn't participate in the contest, and nowww... YOU are sleeping... ARGH!! wait 'til I get back to France... grrrrrr)

And $tormin, boy, you would ace through those insult contests in the Monkey Island series, I bet you would!!! :)

Wow!!! I went out to eat w/ my girlfriend and I come back to this! Great Job! Congrats stormin! We have one of the shaved felines on the run now!!! Perhaps we may get them all!!! HAHA!!!

And Mekt, for when you wake up: <silly french accent> "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!!! </silly french accent>

Argh! maybe I can catch the Kilrathi scum tomorow!

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
But it seems to me that the weak Earthlings have gathered and now try to overwhelm the proud Kilrathi with their sheer numbers instead of a honourable combat.
Silly, it's the Kilrathi who almost won with sheer numbers. ;)

In this contest the humans have clearly the superior numbers. And in the WC3 novels it is described that although they have superior they engage in one-to-one combat. But this too serious of a debate so here:
"The Kilrathi do not surrender..." and "You fight like a stillborn kitten."

Pretty piss poor requirements if you are imperial guard. Your flying is a greater danger to the emperor than assasins.

Thats only cause Kilrathi assasins let you see them coming first. You dont expect the imperial guard to cause you to wind up dead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back