Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zor Prime

That guy.
Originally posted by mpantyMekt and Zor, only one thread to use for that insult contest, let's leave the others alone...

Well, lets condense it to one thread. So here you go. Throw the insults away.

ps- I don't expect this thread to stay open very long, so have fun while you can!;)

If you think a thread won't stay open for long, just don't start it. It'll only make things worse if you ever annoy someone with authority.

MY first Insult: "Ya Moron"
Second: "Hey Gomer..."
Third: "ya remember what the orginial Nap did to italy, well I am going to do it to ya!"

Eh eh... I didn't even have look on the left to know who posted that "lame, lame, lame"... :p

Welcome back Wedge... :)

Well, unless you've got shocking peripheral vision, who else besides Napoleon and DralthiV has the big General's star with an extra rank symbol on the left? :)

True, but I didn't take notice of that immediately... I just saw the "lame, lame, lame" comment...
BAM! Gotta be Wedge... :p

Ingame style taunts?

Hows your fleas Kat?
Did you call for a bath?
Is that singed fur i smell?
Your claws are as dull as your mind!

that sort of insult?

Originally posted by Supdon3
"Hey, your tails on fire. Oh wait that horrible stench is your flying."

*grrr*
Hey kittie, lets hear you purrrrrrr!
You might go faster if you got out and pushed!
Yo, fleabag. your shoe's untied.

Aww shit! I missed so much in such a short time of being AWOL! But it seems to me that the weak Earthlings have gathered and now try to overwhelm the proud Kilrathi with their sheer numbers instead of a honourable combat. But do not forget:
"We shall never be conquered!"
And now:
"Tremble, hairless ones!"
for you are going to face the best insulting machine of the known universe! :)

(BTW, I thought we would stick to original WC insults)

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Aww shit! I missed so much in such a short time of being AWOL! But it seems to me that the weak Earthlings have gathered and now try to overwhelm the proud Kilrathi with their sheer numbers instead of a honourable combat. But do not forget:
"We shall never be conquered!"
And now:
"Tremble, hairless ones!"
for you are going to face the best insulting machine of the known universe! :)

(BTW, I thought we would stick to original WC insults)

Now i can tell my kids i fought the worst kilrah has to offer! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back