Insults

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Why of course... but Mekt is sleeping, so we'll have to wait until tomorrow!

Here Mekt, another one for you to respond:
"Mmmmmhhh, I smell roasted fur!!"
(I made that up, I'm not as original as $tormin... :p)

I have an announcement to make everyone.

Mekt, ladies and gentleman, is a little teapot, filled with catnip!!!

Originally posted by Zor Prime
I have an announcement to make everyone.

Mekt, ladies and gentleman, is a little teapot, filled with catnip!!!

Zor, please refrain from making personal insults. i do not wish this thread to be closed because it disolved into a flamewar.
My insult. "you would fly faster if you got out and pushed"

btw. i might not get as much time on as i would wish for a few weeks. i have been overusing my internet time and i do not wish to pay extra dial up charges. i hope you can understand. :)

Arrr. This inferior human technology made my internet connection crash so I was not allowed to participate in this contest for more than one day!!. But now I am back.
With $tormin gone resp. not as active I fear there is no worthy opponent left :p.
So:
"Do not make this too easy for me, ape."

Bugges Bunny joins me in combat. Prepair to death fury freak.

NB:Dang I didn't notice an insult war shot to much fur cleaning for me to notice it.

$tormin, how the hell do these kinds of insults come into your mind??? :)

Do you work for Lucasarts by any chance? ;)

H'makt threk-hrag nektaharalgas-narkhora!

Now that I'm done clearing my throat...I really was always a fan of the Kilrathi, and cats in general. I think it was because of Calvin and Hobbes.

Ah finally, a fellow who sees that the Kilrathi are the only truly honourable race here. Join me and we will make these ape wish they never came down from their trees.

"Time to die, human!"

Hey if I knew kilrathi smelt so bad I would have order so Stink-seaker instaed of thous heat seakers coming right at you.

Mhhhum smells like some kilrathi are about to die

Hey if I was as ugly as you I would commit suicide as we by flying like you Cat.

Originally posted by Dark Tower
Hey if I knew kilrathi smelt so bad I would have order so Stink-seaker instaed of thous heat seakers coming right at you.
LOL Dark Tower!!

Hey Mekt, remember that last time you were on my tail, and I flew right between you and your wingman... poor cat, never new he was hit by friendly fire... well next time, I'm going to bring some Spiculum Idiot Recognition missiles to fire at you! :p

And don't try to say they would target my own ship, because they have a system enabled in them that forbids them to target Confed ships with an IQ higher than 100...
Only Maniac's in danger... :)

I have been away :(. BUT, Now I am Back!!!:D

I have you now!!!! I'm gonna start my onw buissness. KFK. Kentucky Fried Kilrathi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back