Info needed. VERY important

I don't exactly remember how it worked, but I think there may have been some specific number(s) that were 'phase shields' to the game...

well, the jamming ship is a good idea for the defense frigate (it deflects incomeing fire, but can be changed to an ordinary cap ship). Only the Tiidan (confed) get the defense frigate but the Kushan (Cats) get the drone frigate. Same with the Defense fighter (tiidan/Confed) and the cloak fighter (only the Kushan/Cats can build this).

What i have planned is that the capships will be double sized (for capship/fighter ratio reasons) exept the WC3 dreadnaught, which is to be halfed in size. (cause, afterall, the connie woudnt really be that good in size against a 22k dreadnaught! :D )

any more questions or suggestions?

Not everyone likes the concordia(me), try the Midway!
An idea for the HC is the Plunkket (or somethin), 2 tri barreled turrets of ion cannons and 3 tri barreled heavy cannons! By the way, i like the missile destroyer's missile capability, maybe you can make it a Capship missile launcher or somethin. By the way, a probe could be a Capmiss! The Gravwell Generator, you can use the Wormhole Gate from WCP!

By the way, why does the ships build so slow in the latest version?

umm, ok, uhh, i don't like the concordia much though, WC2 brought the worst memories of my WC playing life

yes, the midway is post-war.

It has been planned for a long time that a WC:p (including some WC3/4 ships) will be released near or at the end of the current mod.

also, HW:C will be able to support the Midway's plasma cannon (but it gets to fire again! :D ), but the only problem is the beast (a race that infects ships to take over them, kinda like the borg.)
I was thinking for HW:C, the newer confed ships is the Somtaaw (a hiigarian clan), the older veteran confed fleets would be the Kushan, the Cats will be the Tiidan, the Border World or Blacklance would be the Turanic Raiders and the Bugs would be the Beast (would have to do something about infecting ships tho....)

well, i own 2 KS and i play using the keyboard, in both cases, WC2 controls seem to bee sluggish, i could hardly hit anything. myabe it's just me........

Originally posted by dacis2
well, i own 2 KS and i play using the keyboard, in both cases, WC2 controls seem to bee sluggish, i could hardly hit anything. myabe it's just me........

That's your worst WC memory? The controls were sluggish? Not like "my entire family died the day WC2 came out"? Pttthththththththththththt.

Originally posted by Newcommanderondablock
also, HW:C will be able to support the Midway's plasma cannon (but it gets to fire again! :D ), but the only problem is the beast (a race that infects ships to take over them, kinda like the borg.)
I was thinking for HW:C, the newer confed ships is the Somtaaw (a hiigarian clan), the older veteran confed fleets would be the Kushan, the Cats will be the Tiidan, the Border World or Blacklance would be the Turanic Raiders and the Bugs would be the Beast (would have to do something about infecting ships tho....)

Ironically, the Somtaaw ships would probably be better modded as Nephilim ships, since their fighters can link up just as the Nephilim fighters do (although admittedly not in the same numbers). In addition, the hive ship (I think that's the name...) would probably best match up with the Ray/Skate combo.

Originally posted by junior

Ironically, the Somtaaw ships would probably be better modded as Nephilim ships, since their fighters can link up just as the Nephilim fighters do (although admittedly not in the same numbers). In addition, the hive ship (I think that's the name...) would probably best match up with the Ray/Skate combo.

Good point.

Ill probabbly release 2 versions, one with somtaaw as confed and the other with somtaaw as the bugs... im going to have to devise 2 shiplists now... :(

well, question to those who know WC the best: what would be a good kilrathi opponent to the TCS Concordia?

Hmm, the Sivar Class Dreadnaught overpowers it................. hmm............................ Maybe a Sivar Class Dreadnaught vs a Behemoth or a Vesuvius!

Stat-wise, a good opponent for the Confederation class would be the Sivar Dreadnought from the movie... 'feel'-wise I'd say a Fralthra -- since we're always seeing Concordia/Fralthra showdowns in WC2 <G>

Originally posted by Newcommanderondablock
yes, the midway is post-war.

It has been planned for a long time that a WC:p (including some WC3/4 ships) will be released near or at the end of the current mod.

Well knowning what i do about homeworld, i must say the following: First u could make Black lance Bentusi and Borderworld turanic. Secondly you can disable the beast infection beam, and can stop the cruise missile from being made

people, the mod is WC1,2,3,privateer ONLY. no movie.
the fraltha is the opponent of the Waterloo. i need something thats not in the shiplist mentioned in my earlier posts.

the bentusi as the blacklance... i think thats OK, but my plan was for them to be the steltek. the raiders will be the BW and the kadesh would be the bugs.

IIRC, the beast also have linking technology with the ACV/Acolyte and the MCV/Mimic. BTW, the mimic is a kamakazi and holographic projection ship (meaning it can look like anything according to the ship size). Infection would have to be disabled, but i think there would probabbly be a scripting bug in the cruise missile.... if not, it could be a capship missile.

Bentusi as Black Lance would be downright freaky :eek:

I wish the T-MAT were still in... :( Hey, what about the Kadesh? :D

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Stat-wise, a good opponent for the Confederation class would be the Sivar Dreadnought from the movie... 'feel'-wise I'd say a Fralthra -- since we're always seeing Concordia/Fralthra showdowns in WC2 <G>

and who kept winning?

oh yeah, who put the bombs in the launch bay?

The first time wasn't a bomb -- the launch bay was disabled during the fighting. The second time (in WC2), it was Jazz. Minx also bombed the launch bay in SO2.

Back