how do i get the evil blair ending in WC4?

Originally posted by Raptor

You need to do two out of these three things:

Choose "Get Weapons" instead of "rescue civilians"
Chose to flashpak the Ella superbase
Choose "We die trying" instead of "There's always hope"
These are the three KEY choices, and almost without fail, how you choose on 2 of the 3 will determine your ending. Ultimately, your ending is based on which character (Panther or Hawk) has the higher morale at game's end.

Some people seem to think that the Ella decision makes or breaks the ending, but such is not the case. You can flashpak the base, and still be an instructor; concersely, you can bypass the base and still become the Admiral.

True. I was rather surprised at my final outcome. That time I went to Speradon, and snuck past Ella (I always sneak past Ella :)). I have no memory of what I did during the conversation about Eisen. (Lousy memory...:))

isnt the vesuvius destruction relevant
i always thought that the choice of how to destroy the VS was part of the morale choice
after all panther disagrees with FPack use here
and hawk pratically screams kill kill kill

another point
after the skill shown in wc4 how come hes so poor on wcp
?

Originally posted by Madman
isnt the vesuvius destruction relevant
i always thought that the choice of how to destroy the VS was part of the morale choice
So far as I can tell, HOW you take out the VESUVIUS has no bearing on morale. You destroy it either way, so who cares HOW it's done?

That's correct, how you take out the Vesuvius does not affect moral... but if you don't have the Flash Pak available for that mission, it means you've sided with Hawk regarding Ella, and have already previously given him a moral point (and taken one from Panther).

i finally got around to doing it. frankly i wasn't impressed. i was hoping for a scene like the one where you fail and tolwyns attacking the planet but with blair in command.

I got the Admiral Blair ending, the first time I played. I thought new weapons would be cool (gotta love that Starburst, even though it's crap), so I went to Spearadon. I justified my Ella decision as, basically, "If we don't get to Earth before the Vesuvius, then we're all dead." I had no way of knowing about the St. Helens. Well, that, and Hawk makes a very, very good point about the amount of force that Ella could bring down on them. All things considered, it looks like the Intrepid got off pretty easy. Had Tolwyn known about the Intrepid in Ella space, he would have put about a million Excaliburs, Arrows, and probably a few Dragons on the base.

I knew Tolwyn was rotten all along...and Confed wouldn't fire on us, as long as we had the Admiral. I kept Tolwyn, and never flew with Maniac again after that. Honestly, what would Tolwyn do for Manaic? Give him a promotion?

I like the Admiral Blair ending better. I'd like to see a fanfic with the Nephilim invading...and running into fleets of supercarriers and Dragons :)

Originally posted by RFBurns
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
But it's another chance to see Tolwyn's oh-so-exspensive office set.

I liked the desk lamp! I want one! ;)

RFB

i saw many of the props used in an office supply store. not the actual ones. ;)

infact i own a set of those camping dishes that the crew of the victory use.

budgets suck.

They used *OFFICE SUPPLIES* in the *OFFICE* set?! THOSE BASTARDS AT EA WILL FRY FOR CUTTING THE BUDGET LIKE THIS!

Clearly, they should have spend millions to develop prop office supplies.

They used *OFFICE SUPPLIES* in the *OFFICE* set?! THOSE BASTARDS AT EA WILL FRY FOR CUTTING THE BUDGET LIKE THIS!

roflmao, then they would of really fired Chris lol

And then, once they'd develop them, they could produce them as merchandise, limited collectors edition WC3 chair for $4,599!

Originally posted by Nep Parth
I like the Admiral Blair ending better. I'd like to see a fanfic with the Nephilim invading...and running into fleets of supercarriers and Dragons :)

Spearheaded by the Black Lance in all their Aryan glory. Believe me, it's been done frequently, and usually very badly.

Best, Raptor

And nine times out of ten, it's been done by NeoDevilBane!

Or, at the very least, it was a completely unrelated story that he edited to be the same as one he wrote. :)

Originally posted by Nep Parth
I knew Tolwyn was rotten all along...and Confed wouldn't fire on us, as long as we had the Admiral. I kept Tolwyn, and never flew with Maniac again after that. Honestly, what would Tolwyn do for Manaic? Give him a promotion?
Heh. The one time Maniac actually does something sensible, and you never fly with him again? Imprison Tolwyn, and you've practically got a declaration of war guaranteed... and no way to prove that Tolwyn's done something wrong.

It just wouldhave been cool if they could have made everything original. but i guess the design of a chair wouldn't change much in 600 years.

not really. unless you count the get weapons missions and going after the vesuvius without a flashpak.

damn it it took more than a dumbfire to kill that thing. i used up all my ammo and had to use fission guns. died 3 times in that mission. next time im keeping the flashpak

Back