how do i get the evil blair ending in WC4?

Originally posted by Patriot
Turn up you're shield power, lock a torp and afterburn straight for the Ves. Launch when you're in the fighter bay. If it blows up while you're inside it won't hurt you so don't worry.

ok. ill do that. i usully don't need my repair system for anything less than higest difficulty anyway.

Originally posted by Mav23
[B
P.S. I did this to specify who I was talking to, but the board won't let me delete that post, can anyone help?

[Edited by Mav23 on 04-29-2001 at 01:47] [/B]

don't worry. i allready answered you :p

why would he want to torp the vesuvius, if ure aiming 4 the evil ending, just select the Flashpack and use that
plus its funnier
btw you have to drop it into the vesuvius middle, the hanger bay

If you're trying to get the evil ending (Oooh, V2's are *pointy*!) then you probably used the flashpak on Ella.

Why is *Evil ending* ?????
Is he using the Black lance for something evil, like civis, ????
(Long time since my last WC4 play)

NO, No......
I mean they use only the Dragons with pilots of Confed (like Maniac, Panther), or he takes the command of all the Black Lance operatives (Officers, Axius Starbase,resources)

No LOAF, they are a special forces unit, that does things the fit the traditionally held concept of evil. sure their means are definitely acts of evil, but what of their intentions, to prepare the human race for the next invasion. The question is do the ends justify the means.

Other point by using lance forces to put down a revolt is using them in a seal like action, NOT as evil guys going to kill billions

No, the Black Lance forces are space Nazis. They were created by the writers of WCIV to be space Nazis.

Black Ops is something different.

Actually, the "evil Blair" ending was actually "better" in the sense that in the good ending, he becomes some little instructor. In the "evil" ending, your a friggin Admiral! How cool is that? Looks like Hawk has a nice commission too. And it in no way is really the "evil" ending, you just made some tough decisions along the way. Killing civies is never good, but if MORE civies will die because of it than it's somewhat justified. The first time around I did the weapons missions. Because the BW were badly in need of them, and without them I thought it might be very very hard to fight the Black Lance. Then I took out Ella because the Intrepid was far too valueable to risk. If the Intrepid was destoryed, so was humanity. I think that justifies killing a few civies.

And really, the "evil" ending seems to glorify corruption. Because like I said in the other, where your nice your a nobody. When you take a stand and use some force your promoted to an Admiral.

My personal reason for liking the Black Lance so much is because it embodies everything I play games for. 1) to do things i'm not able to do in real life and 2) to do things I WOULDN'T do in real life. The Black Lance fits those perfectly. And evilness is pretty intresting to me anyway. I don't personally understand how someone could be evil. And it's my not understanding which makes it so intresting.

Now, now, Ladiesman... I'm sure there's a neo-Nazi organization in your area that would allow you to work towards acting out your Black Lance fantasies in real life!

I don't think Ella is justified at all -- even if the Intrepid had been destroyed (and did you *honestly* think it'd be destroyed if you played the harder mission? Of course not -- you were just lazy) the Mt. St. Helens could have gotten to Earth. Blair may be nice, but he's not the only fish in the kettle.

... and Blair isn't a *nobody*. He's the fricking Heart of the Tiger... and if you play the game right, you get to keep flying. :)

ignore him. join the forces of the outragious orkana. as soon as we scrape togeather enough money for a scrach and win ticket we will have the most powerful space fleet in existance. :D

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Now, now, Ladiesman... I'm sure there's a neo-Nazi organization in your area that would allow you to work towards acting out your Black Lance fantasies in real life!

no comment..

I don't think Ella is justified at all -- even if the Intrepid had been destroyed (and did you *honestly* think it'd be destroyed if you played the harder mission? Of course not -- you were just lazy) the Mt. St. Helens could have gotten to Earth. Blair may be nice, but he's not the only fish in the kettle.

I think it would have been extremely tough for Eisen to convince everyone by himself. He'd be working on pretty much all circumstantial evidence. He wouldn't know anything about the bio weapons, flashpacks, dragons, hell the Black Lance for that matter. He had some wierd fleet movements and resource stuff. Tolywn would have shut him down with his slick talking. Hell, even with all the stuff Blair had at the end if you made a bad move Tolywn would out talk you.

And yeah, I guess it was somewhat laziness...but still you never know. The first time around, a wrong move might seal your fate. There was no way of knowing. Like the first time I played I tried the "Fools rush in" at the assembly. I mean, it calls you a fool to do the other thing! Come on!

Ehh, actually, Eisen was the one with the data package about the conspiracy... as opposed to Blair, who had absolutely no physical evidence. Blair won by arguing Tolwyn into a corner, not by providing any specific evidence. :)

Why Hawk is always in the "bad" choices in the game?
He is not a bad guy. He is just a "systematic" guy.
I like that. Systematic may not sounds well but is very efficient in the war. Panther is too emotional for a military pilot.

Originally posted by Nebula
Why Hawk is always in the "bad" choices in the game?
He is not a bad guy. He is just a "systematic" guy.
I like that. Systematic may not sounds well but is very efficient in the war. Panther is too emotional for a military pilot.
Hawk is not so much "bad", but he IS rather...apathetic. He has no care whatsoever for the innocents, even when other options are available that would achieve the same (or similar) goals without innocents' deaths.

Panther may be a little TOO concerned for those same innocents, but she clearly explains herself in WCIV.

Back