Hornets

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate hornets. course i hate all light fighters. i prefer something like a raptor or excal....something that has the ability to fight:D

Okay, I've uploaded a couple of Hornet screenshots to the site. Feedback's welcome.

:eek: :eek:
That thing should of been retired long before 2665. It has weak weapons, I don't any missiles, and shields worse than an epee. No wonder the UBW didn't want it. The only thing it has going for it is the fact that its armor is slightly better than the epee's.

They couldn't of upgraded it just a little bit in the way of engines and armor-even shields.

Iceblade said:
That thing should of been retired long before 2665.
Fleet Action does mention Hornets, so it did stay in service until 2669 at the least (I think False Colors mentions an even later use of Hornets).

I think it's safe to assume that it did receive some upgrades, although there's probably no way it'd get better than the newer ships like the Stiletto, Epee, and Ferret.

Don't worry, your fan made super-duper fighter can kick a Hornet's ass anyday ;)

btw, Hornet is F-36, Scimitar is F-32, and Raptor is A-14 (maybe make it F/A-14 or something?)

Those were from da man himself. I asked LOAF a few tidbits about the WC bible a while back.

Ah, that's great. I was waiting for him on #wingnut to ask him wheter the Hornet had an official designation in the bible :) Thanks!

Iceblade said:
No wonder the UBW didn't want it.
If you mean the UBW in UE, then you're wrong :p. We didn't see it because there was no good model of it, but the fiction mentions that a bunch of Hornets went down with the Intrepid.

I forgot that there were those traineers in UE, yet these scouts aren't work the upgrading to make them a capable fighter.

Iceblade said:
I forgot that there were those traineers in UE, yet these scouts aren't work the upgrading to make them a capable fighter.

Your incoherent grammar reflects a lack of effort on your part to post and is only consistent with that of a 15-year old teenager who is having trouble passing 8th grade english.

wtfsaid.jpg

To get back on track with the topic... :)

The Hornets look awesome, Eder. While they have never been my favourite ship to fly, I've always loved the sleek design, and you've recreated it nicely. And those texture maps are awesome and suit the fighter really well. (something I've never been able to create so well when modelling. LW and my maps just dont agree with each other)

What external programs do you use to create your maps? :)

Eder said:
Fleet Action does mention Hornets, so it did stay in service until 2669 at the least (I think False Colors mentions an even later use of Hornets).
I thought that Hornets only operated in the Landreich as front line craft in the late 2660's, as in FC?

C-ya

Psysch, I am nearly 16 and plus-I just passed the 10th grade and am now going onto 11th.

2nd, I didn't read back over my post. Plus, somtimes my brain shoots out sentences too fast for my hands to type it and I didn't bother to check. It happens to us every once and a while anyway.

One question though, why do you hate the world so much. You are way to critical of everything.

Iceblade said:
One question though, why do you hate the world so much. You are way to critical of everything.

"Attention to detail", a trait that I have, is not to be interpreted as hating the world. In fact, all of your future endeavors in life will require attention to detail for you to be successful. If you learn that early on, you are good to go. If you don't, then you will always spend your days trolling internet boards behind a computer.

I was sure that since you have just figured out the joys of puberty and the "manly" physical evolutions that indicate the transition of youth into adulthood, you were wise enough able to distinguish the difference.

However, I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back