Hobbes Mind Control?

I just thought of some evadince for hobbes having mind control. If Hobbes was a trator the hole time how could he kill all thows kilrathi pilots? He also had a impressive amounts of kilrathi kills.

Uh huh, just as Blair has an impressive kill score against Confed in WC4.

Really, the 'higher' Kilrathi like Hobbes are used to killing 'lesser' Kilrathi, so I guess it wouldn't be too much of a stretch. Besides, as Hobbes describes to Blair in WC3, the Kilrathi is much more satisfied by a personal kill rather than shooting energy rays in the void of space.

While he was with Confed Hobbes was brainwashed & so the whole time he felt he really was with Confed. He's like a 'sleeper,' a person who infiltrates an organization but doesn't actually do anything against the people he's supposedly working for until triggered to do so. Something along these lines.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Uh huh, just as Blair has an impressive kill score against Confed in WC4.

Or not even that long. Remember SM1 (Midgard 1 (captured Drayman)) and SO1 (Pembroke 3, the entire Rigel series, Ayer's Rock 2 and 3)?

C'mon, you know what I mean. Those missions were sanctioned by Confed - they may have been Confed ships, but Blair was still fighting for Confed, not against it.

Not true, blair might have been fighting for the good of Confed but he was fighting against confed, a society which got easily corrupted in its hierarchy system when it couldn't find a war to fight. Wait a minute, what country does that remind me of?

Confed wasn't so much corrupt as it was mislead & lacking in national purpose. The recession didn't help either.

Penguin, I couldn't agree with you more, and the country I'm talking about now, which should be the most obvious to you all isn't corrupt either, just lacking in national purpose, get the drift??

Originally posted by Johann Cooper
Not true, blair might have been fighting for the good of Confed but he was fighting against confed, a society which got easily corrupted in its hierarchy system when it couldn't find a war to fight.

Blast it, I was referring to what Death said about Blair killing Confed ships in WC1/2.

Back